Red Markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Markers

When it comes to first dates. What are some of the things that would be considered as a red marker in your book?

For me it would be ordering the most expensive food at the restaurant and being way under dressed

Comment

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, that would surely set me off.

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      He wants to enjoy the good food so why not order the most expensive ones?

The server made a joke about bringing another guy (me) when we're being lead to our table

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he left you after finishing his meal?

Your date arriving late and obviously drunk which happened to me before. He was so drunk that he passed out in the middle of the date

Comment

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      How drunk was he when he arrived?

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet he had a prior date before you that is why he was already drunk. But be thankful that he still went out with you even though he was already drunk.

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokingHazard His face was already already reddish even if we have a similar color. His speech and gait could be sensed as already drunk. Later on, after 45 minutes had passed, he passed out on his seat. My goodness, I was like, eeeeewwww.

When he was completely unprepared and like was uninterested. I waited for him for an hour. Good thing I did not leave immediately and still waited for him.

Comment

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      If I were you, I would have left after 15 minutes of waiting. Waiting for someone feels like eternity. What a waste of time.

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      RyanUlrich But he was hot on his profile so I still waited for him. I was curious on him and wanted to know more of him.
Working...
X