Your Dumbest Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Dumbest Injuries

What were the dumbest things that you did as a kid that you got you injured? Mine was cannonballing into a pool not knowing whether it is deep enough or not. Ended up bruising my tailbone

Scrapped my elbows and knees countless of times when I rode downhill really fast on my bike

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you not wearing your protective gears? But, wait, downhill? Hmmm, yeah, that is reasonable but should not have been on a countless of times. Twice should have been your maximum. Suffering from the same injuries made you a dull gay. ?

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you banged your head really hard since you forgot what exactly happened LMAO

Playing on the edge of a cliff. Guess you already know what went next. I fell down. Miraculously, I did not suffer broken bones.

Comment

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      Why on earth would you be playing on the edge of a cliff? Was there a beautiful view on the far side that you needed to go there?

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      How about your head? Did you end up having a concussion because of it?

My cock was stuck on the hole of the pool while playing. Please just use your imagination on how it was sucked on there. It was not an accident, though.

Comment

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      How horny were you that you tried to fuck the hole in that pool? lol

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokingHazard it's not about being horny. He's going for the achievements. lol

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokingHazard I was not horny at that time. I just thought of doing some game. I did not know that the hole would suck my whole hard cock on. It took a while before I was able to pull it out.

I was running late at that time so I was rushing. I ran straight out from my room and I slipped on the stairs going down. I ended up on the hospital to fix my broken left arm.

Comment

Yeah.... Once, I tried reading conversations from my exes. That hurts like balls, dudes.

Comment

• JoJoFlex
        JoJoFlex commented
        Editing a comment
        I can tap that. Ever tried putting yourself in between two lovers just because you and that one lad had a single moment?

When I was a small child (about two years old) my Mother was helping me get dressed, and she accidentally trapped my foreskin in the zip fastener of my trousers.

I don't really remember it very clearly, but apparently I screamed the place down, and my poor Mum picked me up and took me next-door to our neighbour's house.

The reason for taking me next-door was because my Dad was at work, and she didn't feel confident enough to try and free me by herself! So she just panicked and went to find the nearest man! Who happened to be our neighbour.

Luckily, he managed to free my foreskin from the zip, and there was no harm done.

But he never let me live it down in all the years that followed! ? Even when I was in my twenties and thirties, his first question would always be "How's your foreskin?"

A bit embarrassing when in polite company!!
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 07-01-2019, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• HottieTotty
        HottieTotty commented
        Editing a comment
        It meant to say you still live on the same house with the same neighbor? Since you were young then, there could be little damaged done to that foreskin. But, yeah, that is actually a common accident among boys. So, do not worry as a number of boys had gone through that ordeal but without the teasing of the neighbor.

• HankTheSpank
        HankTheSpank commented
        Editing a comment
        Just reading this story made my asshole pucker. That's one of the most butt clenching stories I read in a while.

Had a huge gash on my head and arms when I tried to jump on a swing that was going really high. It kinda looks like this. The only difference is that I was going head first

Comment

• LarsRocco
        LarsRocco commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you end up bleeding when you had a gash on your head?

Does chaffing your dick because of too much masturbation count as a dumb injury?

Comment

• Grifter
        Grifter commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you actually chaffed your cock before that's why you're asking? I would be surprised if somebody would mention that they had a penile fracture at a young age lol
    Working...
    X