Sugaring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugaring?

Does any of you willing to try or have been a sugar baby before? If yes, what made you decide to be a baby and if not, is that something that you would love to try?

Sadly, I'm too old to be a sugar baby already. But if I would have a shit load of money, I might try and be a sugar daddy

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      HankTheSpank As I mentioned with BabyBoyBum, there would be tough requirements. I am unsure if the two of you would be able to pass it.

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      As long you have money, I guess you can get anything these days.

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      LarsRocco Yup. Money makes the world go round. The more money that we have, the merrier we are. Well, at least for me.

I am willing to try. I am young, a bit handsome and a very good lover. I am pretty sure that you would enjoy my company. If any of you is interested to have me, just send me a message.

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      JoJoFlex I did not say that they would gonna love me. What I had said was that I would gonna be a good lover. And no, I have not posted myself on Craigslist.

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      HottieTotty At what age do sugar babies expire?

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      LumberJacked How long have you been a sugar baby? If you would mentor me for free then I would take that offer.

If that would make me richer then I would like to try to be one. How do I gonna start to be a sugar baby?

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that the only reason why you wanted to try and be a sugar baby? Just to have easy money from them

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      Richer? I do not think so. But live more comfortable? That would be possible. So, would you still continue your plan to be a sugar baby?

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      You could be richer if you had started it years ago when you were still on your teen years and only of your sugar mamas where the rich ones. But if you just want to try it just for the sake of experiencing the thrill of it, then you must start to be one now.

For me personally, I don't quite know the way around this system. By saying that, I don't know how to appreciate this.

Comment

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      Let us say sugaring is a market place. There is a seller and a buyer. The seller would receive money from the buyer. Only in this case, the commodities are the time and body of the seller.

It's quite understandable that this trend is still going strong. Hard to be independent these days, huh?

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
      DirtMcGirth commented
      Editing a comment
      I think by becoming a sugar baby, you are having independence. After all, it is a job just like any job out there. The only difference is that the ways are not that regular as you have to rely with your old clients.

I feel that it would be a better that I'm the one who's looking for a baby considering my age. But if I'm a few years younger, I would love to try it so that I can have extra cash on the side

Comment

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      The same goes for me. But if there's a daddy who's into someone around my age, then I'm willing to be a baby just for him

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. You can't trust the extent of how kinky the human beings are.

I was a sugar baby way back on my younger days. Well, all of us know, how important money is. So that was the main reason why I took that path. It was financially rewarding and easy to do. Just relax, chill and flirt and you are set.

Comment

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      Artoo Oh, yeah, chilling is a fancy term for slacking off. Did they get tired? No, I do not think they got tired. I got old - the reason why I stopped.

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you had a sugar daddy at the time or you were still in the closet and had a mommy? HottieTotty

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      How long were you a sugar baby? Do you still talk to some of your previous sugar parents?

I feel that I still qualify as a baby if my potential sugar daddy would be in his 50's or early 60's

Comment

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      I could say that you still qualify to be a baby. But then, do you have the qualities of being a baby? Could you perform all the things that a baby must do?

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      Qualities? I didn't know that there are criteria for this. I just be myself and if someone's willing to pay, then fine.

If there's someone who's willing to take me, then I'm open to the idea of being a sugar baby

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that you are a bit late in becoming a sugar baby? You should have done that when you were 16 years old. Okay, 18 years old to be fine.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      I think someone would be willing to take you. Would you like to start advertising your self now?
Working...
X