Fashion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion

Okay, gays as we are, we tend to dress more colorful than the men. Maybe, it is our taste in fashion that we became this way. I dress casually with a little accent. So, how do you dress?

Of course, I love fashion so mostly I wear colorful shirts and pants. I want the lively colors and styles and patterns. Ah! How I wish I could be a fashion designer.

Comment

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      How colorful is it? It could be pastel hues or vibrant colors, yes?

I don't usually dress in a colorful way. I dress in blue, grayscale and khaki colors in corporate style.

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      And if you go to the bars and have parties, what do you usually wear?

I like wearing v-neck cut shirts but since it's becoming a thing now, floral and Hawaiian polo shirts are good as well. It's perfect for semi-formal and casual wear.

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, there you go. lol. The floral polo shirts came out. This is actually what I was expecting.

I still wear the same kind clothes that I was wearing before I came out. I don't feel to look "extra" or to standout just because I'm gay

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      So you don't want to fall into the stereotypical flashy dressing gay man?

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, with that hot body, you do not need to change your fashion statement. A male fashion statement is just perfect for you.

I just wear whatever is comfortable for me and something that doesn't have complicated washing instructions

Comment

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      So you often go for t-shirts and jeans?

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you prefer clothes that you would just throw into the washing machine then?

I would just go for clothes that are black, gray, and dark blue

Comment

Working...
    X