Grooming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grooming

Okay, most of us like to go to the salon so that our hair and face would get done. How often do you frequent those salons?

I just go to my usual barbershop when it comes to my hair. When it comes to my face, I just make sure to wash them clean before going to sleep and I always moisturize

Comment

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you don't have enough time, then I guess you would consider getting the full-groom then @LarRocco ?

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      A barbers shop? Have you not tried a salon for men?

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you also happen to color your hair from time to time?

Have a friend who's a hairstylist so I would often tell him to visit me if I feel the need to change my look already

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      Is your friend a good hairstylist? Is he straight?

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you need to ask him to visit you at your place? Why not go directly to his salon where all equipment are present?

Every other four weeks or if I really need to get it trimmed.

Comment

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, baby, you look handsome. Anyway, that is for your hair. How about for your face?

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      How about when it comes to shaving your facial hair? How often do you shave?

It's been a while I dropped by a barbershop since I'm the one who's shaves my head every week

Comment

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, shaving would be the best for your hair type. It would even save you from those expensive hair cuts.

I go at least once a month in order to get a haircut. It all depends on my schedule during the weekend

Comment

Working...
    X