Sex toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex toys

How often do you go to a sex shop to buy the sex toys that you need? I only order online as I am not aware of any sex shops in our area.

Online, too. It is safer to just order it online and let it be delivered at your place than to go to a sex shop and meet unexpected people.

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
      DirtMcGirth commented
      Editing a comment
      It is also convenient at all times. If your courier is discreet to their packaging, it's safe to receive it in your workplace. No one will ever know.

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      CockyMalone Yup. Even less than 3 days if the shipping is fast.

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      DirtMcGirth It is not the courier but the store themselves who would do the packaging. Or it depends, actually. Most adult supplies would arrive in discreet packages so nothing to worry.

Whenever these is a time to shop. There is no particular day or time for me. I like going to those shops not really to buy but to see other people inside. lol.

Comment

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be very creepy of you IronBulge. Well, have you seen some of your friends there? If yes, what were their reactions? Lol.

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Why'd you spend a day just to see other people in the shop?

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      You are not only shopping for sex toys; you are also shopping for men. Am I correct?

I think I had already bought all the needed sex toys. It looks like my collections are already complete. Do I need to buy some more?

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Without prior knowledge of exactly what you have in your collection, it's difficult to recommend anything.

What do you already have?
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 08-11-2019, 11:01 AM.

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM EATER I guess he has the usual stuffs like the dildos, anal plugs, cock rings, lubricants, and some others?

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      So which do you think is your prized possession when it comes to those sex toys that you own?

Most of the time I just buy them online because I don't want to have awkward encounters with the people that I know

Comment

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. It would be embarrassing when you enter a sex shop and the people working on the shop were acquaintances.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      Just hope that you would always get the exact thing that you ordered online.

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      CaptainSucko That is actually one of the challenges in buying a product online. Sometimes, there would be a hit and miss.

I'm too shy to go to places like that. Only my partner does the shopping and I'll just wait for him to come home.

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't look very shy in that photo!

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's not into purchasing sex toys at all CUM EATER

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that the two of you had a huge collection if you would use them immediately

I guess I'm not fond of sex toys or purchasing one as well. If my partner wants to play with toys, I'd let them. But I won't allow their toys go near me.

Comment

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      Not also a fan of toys but I love watching my partner play with his own toys too.

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you guys not fond of using sex toys? What are you going to do if one of your friends gifted you one? Are you going to use it or not?
Working...
X