Someone's issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone's issues

I had met someone from a bar that we gone a month ago. I only remember to share it now. Well, I was able to have a chat with a young man who was a little shy. I bought him some free drinks to loosen up his thoughts. When he was already tipsy, he began to share his issues. He said that he was afraid of dating because of his flaws that he has. He is still in his early 20s and have some acne on his face. So that was one of his concerns. I said that there are treatments for acne. I told him that he could try to use some products if they would have some good effects on his face. I was taken aback with the next issue that he told me. He said that he has a small cock and that he is afraid that his dates might reject him after learning on this issue. So, does cock size matter with you? Would you still date someone upon learning that he has a small dick?

Never expected that this would be all about his dick lol. I thought this would be a really serious like his self esteem or something

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      I dick story is always important. After all, we all love dicks, right?

It didn't crossed your mind that might be his "act" or "move" in order to sleep with guys that he talks to at bars?

Comment

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I do not think so. If you say that you have a small dick to a stranger then that would already be a reason not to bang with you. If he was looking for someone to hookup with, then he should have bragged his huge dick to entice other people.

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokingHazard Ah! Yeah! You have a point there. I would not like a man who has a small cock, too. lol.

I would still date him, as long as I get to fuck him and he's okay to use toys for me.

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel that the guy would be insulted if you ask him to use toys on you rather than his real dick

I'm more into the looks and personality when it comes to dating guys so it doesn't matter with me whether he has a big dick or not

Comment

If he's too conscious about his dick size, he can just date men who are tops rather than bottoms

Comment

• RyanUlrich
        RyanUlrich commented
        Editing a comment
        What if the guy is also a top? He might end up being sexually frustrated because of it

The only time that he needs to be concerned or worried about it, is if he's a top. Because it wouldn't be much of a problem if he's a bottom

Comment

I think that having a small dick has its advantages also. Like it being easy to deep throat because of it's length

Comment

Maybe you should have slept with him so that he wouldn't feel bad with his problem

Comment

Working...
          X