Easier Thing To Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easier Thing To Do

Saw this one the other day and wanted to try this here. Which do you think is easier to do for you. Cook a meal for Gordon Ramsey (or any famous chef) or sing in front of Simon Cowell? Mine would be cooking for Gordon Ramsey because there's a huge chance that he would give me tips on how to cook the dish that I served to him properly

I think that I can easily handle Gordon Ramsey since I know to cook a couple of dishes.

Comment

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if your dish turned out to be "FUCKIN' RAW'? hahaha

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      JoJoFlex Well, then, I should expect some very nice words from Gordon Ramsey. lol.

Tips? I do not think that he would give you tips. Mostly, he gives insults. So, maybe, you would have insults. LOL.

Comment

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, either of them is gonna boo you off the stage or throw an apron at you and tell you to fuck off lol

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokingHazard I bet if you have enough at least above average cooking skills, he would definitely give you some tips in order to improve the dish.

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      Cloud69 would be surprised if Simon Cowell would be the one who's going to throw an apron at me

I like singing so I think I would have to face Simon Cowell. He might reject my performance but that would be okay with me.

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I'll have to perform in front of Simon Cowell as well, sure he can laugh it off like that but being called an idiot sandwich is too much for me lol

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I have a good singing voice too, in the shower. lol

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      TeeRex are you going to invite Simon Cowell in the shower so you can sing for him?

I think that I can actually do both since I can handle criticism well and I'm not an onion-skinned type of person

Comment

• HankTheSpank
      HankTheSpank commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I wish I could be like you. It takes a lot of courage to overcome those things. Since I don't have the talent for both, I find them both kinda scary lol

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you mentioned that you can handle the criticism, but can you really sing and cook? lol You should at least know both rather than just winging it

I can cook just a little bit but I could learn from Gordon Ramsay even if he humiliates me. Not to mention he's the greatest chef in the world.

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      He does not particularly humiliate everyone in the kitchen. Maybe it's a hit or miss thing, I wish the contestants' luck every time he gets mad, one or two gets a mouthful from him.

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      Conan do you really think that he's the greatest chef in the planet?
Working...
X