Difference in age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference in age

Yes, I have seen and knows some people who have age differences with their partners. Some older gays would have younger boyfriends like even more than 20 years age gap. Do we need to turn a blind eye over this issue?

Yup, we need to turn a blind eye because it has been that way for a long time. What are you gonna do? You won't be able to stop the practice, would you?

Comment

If it were something real and consensual between both of them, then why should we even bother interfering?

Comment

• ChokingHazard
        ChokingHazard commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess it's questionable since the young ones are so naive and curious about so many things.

They say love knows no age. Mmmm, no, I think that was something like "Love knows no gender." lol. Anyway, to each his own. If they are happy then let them be.

Comment

I think 20 years would be fine but not 40 or more anymore. More than 40 years would be no for me although I had seen some who are into it. Money talks, maybe.

Comment

• DurtyDirke
          DurtyDirke commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you been asked by someone who was 40 years your senior before?

If the younger partner is of legal age already, then we should just leave them alone

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
          DirtMcGirth commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. We shouldn't be minding their business if that's what they want.

I think the older gay men that you're talking about are sugar daddies and not the type who have serious relationships or it's just a coincidence that the gay men from where you're living prefer men who are younger

Comment

• Cornholio
          Cornholio commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, there's a chance that most of them are sugar daddies, but there are really some of them who prefer younger ones

Do you really think that this should be an issue? Because I don't see anything wrong with it since the guy's are of legal age already and can make decisions for themselves already. The only ones who see this as a problem are those who are into men of the same age since they see the older guys as competition

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
          BigDaddyJoe commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe he sees them as competition that's why he's making a huge deal out of it
      Working...
      X