Hard on failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard on failed

Had any you here encountered someone who did not have a hard on when it was time for you to have sex?
    How did you react and what did you do afterwards.

Thankfully, I had never encountered one yet. And should I encounter one in the future, I would be pissed of when he would not have a hard on.

Comment

• BillyGym
      BillyGym commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure you won't feel pissed if ever you fail to have a hard-on yourself, lol!

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      GagDaddy, maybe instead of being pissed off and selfish, it might be nicer to be patient with him and show some kindness and be sympathetic.

Just a suggestion...

It could be you who can't get a hard on one of these days!

Imagine how you would feel.

It was one time when he was about to do me, he was a bit intoxicated so I anticipated it well. He did not have a hard-on and I felt disappointed since I did my part, he even rolled to the side then passed out.

Comment

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he not have a hard on while you were sucking his dick?
      He must have been too drunk as he had passed out.

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have at least tried to get him hard and not just relied on himself in making his dick hard

I had a failed hard-on one time because I wasn't really sexually attracted to my sex partner. It happened when we were wasted on a party so he ended up doing me instead lol

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      Was he not that drunk? Having sex while drunk is one of the worst things to carry on. I do not like having sex if we are drunk; a bit tipsy is tolerable.

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      How drunk were you that you're willing to get fucked by someone that you're not sexually attracted to?

Been with a guy who took a bit longer than usual before he had an erection. But never with someone who was flaccid the entire night

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
      DirtMcGirth commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I remember about the things u said about being flaccid reminded some of my three previous hookups

Not once in my hookup life, never had my partners or I had a hard-on fail lol. I'm just so lucky!

Comment

Yes, there have been a few drunken hookups in which me or the other person had trouble getting our dicks to work properly lol

Comment

• DurtyDirke
        DurtyDirke commented
        Editing a comment
        How many minutes did it take before your dicks were ready to go?

Never been with a guy who had problems getting it hard. I actually enjoy having sex while tipsy since we often last longer than usual

Comment

• LarsRocco
        LarsRocco commented
        Editing a comment
        But did you have problems of making it hard while you're tipsy?

I had one experience regarding a fucking no hard on dick. I was jerking him off to get a hard on but he seemed not to respond with it. I tried to suck off his dick but still no hard on. I kept on trying both sucking and jerking him off until I finally gave up. Yep, no sex happened. Such a horrible hookup.

Comment

• CUM EATER
        CUM EATER commented
        Editing a comment
        Why didn't you fuck him, IronBulge?

At least you could have enjoyed an orgasm - and maybe your dick stimulating his anus and prostate might have got him hard.
    Working...
    X