Make me laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make me laugh

Are there any dirty stand up comedies happening in town? I went to one months back and I know many stand up comedy shows are up but I'm looking for some dirty comedy. So, any leads? Or maybe some group I should follow or channel I should subscribe to know about the latest shows happening in town? Incase nothing is happening can you tell me your favorite comedian? I really need some good laugh and with my twisted brain nothing makes me laugh harder than some perverted jokes and swearing in normal conversations.

Not that I know of any, I think maybe you should look it out on YouTube if your favorite ones are having their shows anywhere.

Comment

Yes there are a lot happening not sure if any of them are dirty ones, I don't particularly look out for shows like these else I could have helped - because I love standup comedy it just refreshes you. It's a great pass time and helps you laugh for no reason which is at times really good for every human being I guess. People who do not look out for these kind of shows do try out some you'll love it!

Comment

Try out Chris Klein's comedy; I am certain you will love it! Follow his YouTube channel. I also get cracked up on dirty ones, so trust me he's good! The way he just phrases it all out is just amazing.

Comment

Ew! I could never understand why does anyone like these kind of comedies, I can't understand what makes them laugh in there stupid jokes. It's just ridiculous to laugh on things that are done in daily life and they are not for fun sake!

Comment

Dude JIM NORTON is the best! He's the yuckiest yet still makes you laugh like a fucktard. He's just amazing, the experiences he shares and the way he just explains or laughs on is just outstanding!

Comment

JIM NORTON! JIM NORTON! Check him out please!

Comment

Okay I have never tried this - but I think I should! Will definitely try some comedians out and let you know which one I like!

Comment

I swear they crack me up too! High five dude! I love Bob Kelly he's my favorite, and dude he's so hot, he's ravishing on the stage and just make you laugh like crazy! I have always had a thing for guy who could make me laugh so I'm a crazy fan on Bob!

Comment

I think there are some... I can't remember the name of the site if I remember I'll let you know but they have some shows there. I know because my friend is even a fan of these kind of comedy shows and he was going through it some days ago that's how I remember because he got all excited for the show!

Comment

I love Jim Norton! He's the best no one can come up to his level! He lights the stage on fire with laughters! I'm a huge fan of his comedy! No one stands a chance in front of him. Check him out on YouTube, I don't think he's having any show here have been busy with work so had no time to check out, getting a promotion so you would know!

Comment

Working...
                      X