How does it feel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does it feel?

Yeah, we know that there are top, bottom and versa among us.
    I am a bottom so I am just curious with the others here.
    How does it feel to be a top or versa?

As for me as a bottom, since we are on the receiving end so it is a bit painful. lol.

What is painful? Are you referring to the deep throat or the deep anal performed to you? lol.

I am a top so it feels great every time most specially if the partner is also a near expert in doing his moves.

Comment

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a vice versa type here. It's nice to try different things or just negotiate with someone and fit up to their standards BUT it is favorable to me. I love being challenged, top? Bottom? I'm good with anything, receiving head or giving heads? Okay, just make sure that you're the type of partner that can satisfy me as well, not only you.

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      Cube You seem to be a good partner there! I like people who classify themselves as versa as they could both receive and give. Just love it!

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you classify yourself, CutieShank?

Top? Bottom? Or both?

I'm actually both. So it's up to my partner if he wants to fuck or be fucked

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      So, which do you prefer better? To fuck or to be fucked? Why?

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      I love being fucked most of the time, if he wants me to fuck him, I would too. Most of the time, my partner and I would give each other heads.

I've been both before and when it comes to personal preference, I'm more of a bottom

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, me too. Absolutely love the feeling of being fucked by a man!

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you prefer to be a bottom? Is there a particular reason behind it?

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you lazy partner that's why you prefer being the bottom?

I always have a grin on my face when I hear or read the words "power bottom". I am a bottom but not a power one. lol.

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Which explains why you chose that username as well, lol! It fits perfectly, no offense, but you know what? Sooner or later you'll finally get the chance to have the POWER to become the power bottom. Practice makes perfect, remember? Lol! )

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      What's funny with being called a power bottom. It just means that his ass can take a beating lol

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      Proxie Very nice post over there. Yeah, practice makes perfect. One day, when he is older and more experienced, he would be a power bottom.
Working...
X