I am the law!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am the law!

If there is one law that you would like to implement and will forever be legal, what will it be?

Eradicate all laws against homosexuality!

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. You are really fighting against discrimination, huh. Have you been experiencing repressions or something like that?

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes want them to burn all laws that destroys and lowers our sexuality. They must stop all discrimination against us and respect our rights to live on our beloved country as one with them

• Drifter
      Drifter commented
      Editing a comment
      In some less open countries, there are still anti-homosexuality laws. Well, yeah, it must be purged.
      In some progressive and open countries, there are laws which support the LBGT community and those must be replicated all over the world.

Let all the members of the LGBTQ community be burned at stakes! All of them! Do not spare a single person.

Of course, I am just kidding. lol.

I think that equality for all people regardless of race, socio-economic, political, cultural and religious beliefs. Okay, okay I should add the gender thingy. Now, is every one happy now?

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      You sounded harsh and i was about to trash you but then again with the humor but lets support our community and be proud of it

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, okay I am happy for this one. It is equality for all. Not just for a certain group of people but for all. We must live in a harmonious world where every person would have dignity.

Can I say that everyone over 17 years old be taxed? I know that everyone hates taxes but this is what the government needs to provide the social services for all people. I am saying that there should be an efficient way of collecting taxes but those taxes should be used efficiently for all citizens to enjoy life.

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate taxes if were talking of a corrupt government then this implementation is useless and not everyone will benefit from it

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      How about they kill luxury taxes instead you know that it's not good to receive an ample amount of tax when purchasing a product

• HankTheSpank
      HankTheSpank commented
      Editing a comment
      How about taxing everything at the minimum possible rate like 1%? I mean, everything - products and services - on top of the actual prices. So, this would be base price + 1% of the base price. That 1% must be remitted direct to the government which would be used for the state welfare transactions and other governmental expenses.
Working...
X