Quite jelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite jelly

I have a fling and we're at a party he attended and want me to come with him. He bumped into a former college buddy and they've been talking for almost an hour. I'm a bit annoyed since I don't know anyone there, I felt out of place. But the question is ave you ever felt jealous when you see other guys talking to your fling for too long?

If that were me and someone's getting all touchy-touchy to me, probably my man will I'd butt-in to our discussion and will be holding my hands right in front of my college buddy, lol! I'd find that cute, it's cute when someone' getting a little jealous.

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right? When your fling starts getting a little jealous, he'll show subtle signs of it and will not admit to you that he is jealous. But to respect his feelings, you must assure that you're talking to a college buddy and there's nothing that he should worry about.

I don't get jealous when someone talks to my man for a little too long. He's friendly just like me so it wouldn't bother me at all.

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to talk for a while, just a few chit-chats. But I'd be worried if they're taking too long, I'll be on a lookout and make sure that I'll never lose sight of them. Only that, I would be suspicious.

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if after they were done talking and suddenly both of them disappeared and nowhere to be found? I had seen some friends who did those kinds of ninja moves. lol.

If my man is the one who's getting all touchy with the guy he's talking to, that's when I'll grab him by the arm and ask, "Honey, who is it?".

Comment

He's just a fling and why would I be jealous of his college mates? It's not my right to be jealous because they're just talking. Maybe I'll just pull someone from the crowd and start talking to them just to past time while waiting for him.

Comment

• Jonesy
        Jonesy commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right, we don't have the right to be jealous because our fling is not yet our boyfriend. Maybe I'll look for someone to talk to and see if he gets jealous too.

I develop that feeling sometimes of being jealous but It's alright I might join them together. Don't care too much maybe I'll just bump my hands on their asses so it's a win for me lol

Comment

• BangGang
        BangGang commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow twinky I bet those hand of yours always end up in someone's ass

If you like someone, you would get jealous if someone would also attempting to hit on him. That is a normal reaction. Of course, I should not be left behind. I would make a move to have those two people and we would gonna get a threesome together! Oh, that would be so wonderful.

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
        IncredibleBulge commented
        Editing a comment
        Such an opportunistic moment to ask for it maybe text your date that if he maybe wants to join and take part between the three of you on a lovely conversation then it might turn into a threesome after the party

You must understand that they are friends so it would be natural for them to talk for so long. Now, if you feel annoyed then that is jealousy. You would not be able to do anything, anyway. lol.

Comment

I could join them and would suggest if they want to have some threesome. I would not have a boring time waiting for them to be finished with whatever they are discussing.

Comment

Working...
        X