Would you rather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather?

Would you rather...I'd choose to have the worst sex of my life with Ryan Reynolds, lol!
    Well, at least I get to taste him, right?
    Sleep once with someone you were embarrassed by, even though it turns out to be great sex
    46.15%
    Sleep once with your celebrity crush but have it be the worst sex of your life?
    53.85%

Good sex (and a kind heart) are far more important to me than superficial good looks.
    Last edited by CUM EATER; 10-16-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I definitely vote for a good sex too rather than celebrity crushes but it's also a loss if you didn't partake having a moment with your idol

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you do not mind how and what he looks like? What if he does not look good?

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      Superficial good look with a kind heart who could provide a good sex is the best man to have.

I'd rather sleep with someone I'm embarrassed by, and well, what do you know? They're a beast in bed! Yeah, I'd pretty much like that.

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone you'd never thought would be so experienced already! Yes, I want to have sex with someone I'm embarrassed by because when we're in bed, who needs shyness anyway?

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people are only into the cocks and do not mind the looks.
      Ideally, I would like someone with a great look combined with a huge cock.
      For sure, I would gonna enjoy it and have a bliss over him.

I'd choose to sleep once with my celebrity crush even if it turns out to be the worst sex of our lives. Well, at least once in my life I already fucked a celebrity even if it wasn't as good as I thought it would be lol!

Comment

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      A celebrity sounds nice even if the sex is worst at least I get to taste his yumminess!

I can sleep with someone I'm embarrassed by because if we're going to have sex, the embarrassment won't be there anymore. I don't like to have the worst sex with a celebrity, that sounds way more embarrassing.

Comment

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Great point you've made there! Well, I wouldn't be embarrassed to have sex with someone I like. He might be wanting me to fuck him so we'll give it a go!

I'd want to fuck the shit out of Zachary Quinto, but would turn out to be the worst sex? No problem!~
    Fucking a hot celebrity crush has always been my dream! I guess it's still a win for me.

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, I'd love to have the worst sex with Sam Sparro. If you guys are wondering who he is, he's an Australian singer and yes he's my celebrity crush.

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine too I selected a celebrity crush and lust myself with Channing Fucking Tatyum Lol

Only few people get to have a sex with a celebrity. So, even if that would be the worst sex ever, then I would have to grab it.

Comment

A celebrity crush. When you say a celebrity, the chance is he must be very good looking. You know, if someone good looking would have a sex with you, you would enjoy it as your fantasy had been fulfilled.

Comment

I would want to answer both its like 50/50 but I chose the first one that would turn out to be the greatest sex of my life. I had lots of celebrity crushes especially athletes but what I want is great sex. I want to choose both this is so hard like picking a meal between your two favorite dishes

Comment

I would imagine Eminem banging me. Banging me so hard that I would have a hard time coping up with him. Oh, worst sex of my life, huh.

Comment

Working...
          X