Choosing someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing someone

Are you willing to date someone unattractive but he keeps you happy? Or someone attractive but does not pay much attention to you?

I can be with someone unattractive but at least he keeps me happy. That will be someone worth dating

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      When you say unattractive, are you referring to someone ugly or to someone with an ordinary look?

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      BackRubSlut Either way, as long as he's a very nice person and knows how to keep you happy then that is someone worth keeping.

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      That is satisfying enough we dont have to look for someone who we want to brag about his looks but most importantly is how they treat you good

I'll stick to someone attractive even if he does not pay much attention to me. I am not needy of attention but as long as he pays attention in bed then that's a different thing, right?

Comment

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      WRONG! What if he doesn't pay attention to you in bed as well? Would you like that? No, right?

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      CockednLoaded I just hope that your man does NOT ignore you in bed. He can ignore you all day but as long as he's ignoring other guys who's having a crush on him too.

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      LarsRocco I would still choose the attractive one even if he does not pay attention in bed.

I remember someone - he was attractive and he made me happy. Well, of course, that was in the past. In life, we have to move when someone gets out of our lives.
    Anyway, to answer your query, I would have to answer that I would choose someone attractive. Maybe because I am into those attractive guys. Never mind if he does not pay much attention to me as long as he is my boyfriend.

Comment

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, maybe he's paying attention to other men besides you, have you not thought of that? Of course, he's attractive so he must be paying attention to other men who are having a crush on him.

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      You look attractive and I bet your guys before were as handsome as you are, the way you show your abs is cute by the way. I hope I am attractive to you as well

I need someone attractive to showcase it to my friends. I want them to have their jaws dropped to the ground. lol. Yeah, I could still go with someone attractive. Never mind if there would be less attention to me. I am now at the point where beauty must be seen.

Comment

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I'm pretty sure that he will pay some attention to you when you two aren't out in public. That kind of attention is what I crave for, when you two are alone then he has all the attention that you need.

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      You sure do care about your public image, huh? You got the attention of other people but you don't have the attention of the one who you are dating. That's a pity.

Does the unattractive man have a big cock? If that is a yes then okay I would choose him. I know that he would gonna make me more happy. lol.

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      The fact that the unattractive one can keep you happy, it's quite obvious that he has a huge pack. So I might as well choose him, I'd want to have that kind of happiness in my life, please! Lol!

• SlurpyToes
      SlurpyToes commented
      Editing a comment
      LollySucker What? I could not connect the dots. Where is the connection of being unattractive with having a huge pack?

I will choose to be with someone who is unattractive but can make me happy. It will be a great bonus if he's good in bed! What will I do with someone who has good looks but is not capable of simply making me happy? It will just be a waste of my time if I choose to be with him.

Comment

Working...
    X