Ex as the fuck buddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex as the fuck buddy?

So my ex beeped me up and asked if we could hookup. I said yes (because why not?) and so we did it. For me it's just a one time thing but here's the catch, he said that he misses me so much and asked if I agree to be his fuck buddy. What would you do if you were in my shoe?

Sure. I would love to have him as a fuck buddy. Do I need to say more? First, I already know him as he is my ex. Second, it would be fun to be with an ex again. Third, I would not have a hard time looking for random hookups.

Comment

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      All of those things you have mentioned are pretty accurate, and yes, I would love to have my ex as a fuckbuddy too. Why would I be choosy and look for another man to fuck if my ex is already offering himself to me?

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I know right, plus he is good in bed. LarsRocco

If I do not have a boyfriend then yes I could agree with what he wants to have. Because why not, right?

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and besides we miss the person that we shared bed with a lot of times. SeanDoe

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Thighler Absolutely yes! Besides, I like my ex's performance.

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      SeanDoe How good are your exes in bed? in a rate of 10?

No, as he is a man from my past. We could not continue any more. I need to have other men in my life, too. Besides, I want to have a stable boyfriend and not just a fuck buddy.

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he always say yes everytime you ask? Artoo

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      BigDaddyJoe I do not ask often so I guess I am lucky to say every time I ask I always get a yes. But hook ups are not really for me, I want something stable. A constant fuck

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      @Artoo,, I see you on the other topic wanting to suck any dick. You sure you do not like hook ups?

If I were you, I'll agree with him. We are just going to fuck. There will be nothing more than that. Besides, I am single so why not?

Comment

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      You may be single but what about him? He could have hidden that he has someone new already.

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if he is already committed then I would still go on. Hey, he was the one who proposed it. I only agreed with it.

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if he is not single, I would still go on with the offer. It was his offer, after all. I only agreed with him.

I wouldn't agree to be fuck buddies with him because I do not want to get attached to him all over again. I know that if we keep banging each other, my feelings will definitely come back.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, there is a big possibility that would happen.

You said it yourself that it is a one time thing for you. So I suggest that you don't think twice about declining his offer. You can find other fuck buddies out there anyway.

Comment

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      True. He should be true to his words and shouldn't let the hotness of the guy sway his decision. Being fuck buddies with his ex will only give him some problems.

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      BillyGym Yeah, we can find other fuck buddies out there, if that is you opinion I don't have a problem with it.

I'll accept his offer. Most especially if he's gotten hotter and better in bed. I could not let that kind of opportunity go.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      You keep wanting him if he perform a mindblowing sex.

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, because that's what I am looking for. I always craved a good sex. BobbyD

If my ex and I are both single, I will absolutely go for it because that's a once in a lifetime moment. Also, all of my exes are handsome and sexy so I wouldn't mind making one of them as my fuck buddy.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be better if you both are still single. JoJoFlex

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      Conan Yeah, at least you knew that one would get hurt because we can do anything as single.

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      BobbyD Actually I really don't know if he is still single by now I haven't seen him for a while now after we had sex.

If I were in your shoe, I wouldn't make my ex as my fuck buddy. I wouldn't want my feelings for him to go back. Also, if he's my fuck buddy, I'll surely be under his charm once again.

Comment

• Drifter
      Drifter commented
      Editing a comment
      And why don't you want to be under his charm once again? He was good when you were together, right?

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      You better asks your ex's to be a fuck buddy. I am sure they will go for it if they are single. GagDaddy

I think If I were you, I'll agree. I am single, available, and ready to mingle so there is no reason for me to decline the offer. Right?

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! you would be lucky if your ex would ask you for sex.

I would be happy of course. sex is my life.

Comment

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      BobbyD we both eat something in food and sex. hahaha BTW, do you love to swallow cum?

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      hey DomeChrome ... how ya doing buddy? TO be really honest I hate the taste of cum but we aim to please? I mostly spit it but when I really like the guy, I swallow it to make an impression. After all I know how it feels like being swallowed. lol

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      BobbyD I can totally relate. I have been swallowing for the longest time but I still can't say it taste good. but at least tolerable
Working...
X