Prostate Massage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prostate Massage

I just read about the health benefits of "milking" your prostate. Has anyone here ever tried it? Also is being penetrated the same thing? I'm very interested in this and more importantly, I read it because it prevents prostate cancer.

Seriously though, I have no idea about the health benefits but I had it a few times. It's a whole new world and it's relaxing and I made sounds I never heard myself make before .

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      I also did not know about this benefit and I only knew it here.

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      Cyrax So do you know now the health benefits of it?

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      still a NO.. lol BackRubSlut but for sure it makes you feel so good. who cares about health benefits

Getting your prostate massaged feels really great. It makes your orgasm more intense especially if you're massaging it as you orgasm.

Comment

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you tried it a lot basing on your thoughts about this topic.

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you willing to teach us on how to give ourselves a prostate massage?

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times you orgasm if you had sex in 5 hrs? CaptainSucko

So prostate massage is the same as prostate orgasm?

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      If you've ever had a prostate orgasm, believe me, you would know about it ??!!

You would be in absolutely no doubt at all as to whether you had experienced one or not.

Totally different from a 'normal' cum & shoot type of orgasm. It's truly a fucking mind-blowing, whole body experience.

It's not very easy to achieve either, in fact some men never manage it at all. You need a lot of time, patience and concentration.

You really have to focus your mind on everything your body is feeling, because it's not just a physical orgasm - it's also a psychological one.

I can honestly describe it as a mental mind-fuck. You actually need time to recover afterwards, because it is so intense and exhausting.

Don't let any of that put you off though! It is totally worth all the patience and effort you will have to put in, and I hope you all are successful.
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 03-14-2020, 06:11 PM.

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM EATER From what I heard from you now I am more determined to get a prostate massage and orgasm, just the mind-blowing part has impressed me and I want to experience it soon.

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Go for it, Artoo!

But don't be disappointed or discouraged if you don't manage it straightaway first time.

It takes a lot of practice and patience.

Maybe do some research first (google) so that you have a better idea how to give yourself pleasure in this way.

Good Luck ???
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 03-16-2020, 01:42 PM.

I haven't tried it yet but after reading comments then I want to do it someday. It's not that I am not yet ready but I have to read more of it and see how good it is to meet your satisfaction.

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM EATER do you feel that GirthyGrills haven't had one yet?

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Doesn't sound like it, IncredibleBulge, but I bet he would like to.

How about you?

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      What's your reason why you're not ready of doing it yet? Is it because you don't have a guy to help you with it?

I think that CUM EATER has already talked about this a number of times already.

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      That's quite correct, StiffySteve, and I make no apologies for doing so. Well done for paying attention!

It is just such a pity that so many men - gay and straight - seem to have such a problem with allowing themselves to explore anal and prostate play.

They are denying themselves the exquisite pleasures that every man is capable of experiencing.

I believe that any man who doesn't include anal and prostate play in his sexual repertoire is only having half a sex life.

And that's not good, is it? It's crazy to summarily dismiss something you have never tried.

Life is too short to miss out on something so amazingly good!
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 03-21-2020, 01:19 PM.

I heard that it was slightly painful after the drainage and the pressure they exert and there's a minor discomfort at first but you will get used to it.

Comment

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you are over doing it that's why you're having some discomfort in doing it.

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      It's really discomforting for the first time they've told LarsRocco

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard that too, and I think it's true. IggyCock

Definitely recommend it because of the benefits it gives and you will like the feeling of the effects of it after you did it.

Comment

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      LumberJacked I would love to massage your prostate in the very near future.

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, me too!

LumberJacked looks like such a sexy man in his photo. I would love to give him a prostate orgasm.

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      LumberJacked Have you already tired that one? I am really curious about that.

Is it really painful? I am curious.

Comment

I do not have any idea about this so I tried to google. Is it really inserting your finger in the anus and pressing the prostate? Is that even safe? will that not cause injury to the prostate?

Comment

• JoJoFlex
        JoJoFlex commented
        Editing a comment
        I have never tried it too. Some people say this is not good for the prostate and I could not see why this is pleasurable anyway.
    Working...
    X