Does PrEP really works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PrEP really works?

I know there is science behind this prophylaxis against AIDS. but I would just like to know if there is anyone here who have tried using this and was never really infected.

Yes that works., There is evidence and science behind it. If you are exposed or have someone that is positive, better take this prevention miracle.

Comment

I know someone personally, he did use PrEp as recommended by the doctor. His partner was a positive case. It only took 8 months.. he tested positive too. I'm not saying it does not work. but you know, maybe its best to avoid getting in contact with positive

Comment

• Cracker
        Cracker commented
        Editing a comment
        does taking Prep allows you to not use condoms? or still condoms?

• ThaThrist
        ThaThrist commented
        Editing a comment
        BobbyD I will take note to this!

• BobbyD
        BobbyD commented
        Editing a comment
        yep you really should. this is pretty serious. I really hope we can develop something like a cure to AIDS. not just about the sex but it killed a lot already

Yes it does. I did have a partner before who was positive. We did use that and even after 2 years I never got the infection. Trust in the Science.

Comment

• DomeChrome
        DomeChrome commented
        Editing a comment
        hey question, did he tell you right away that he wa spositive? or you both discovered it along?

• Cracker
        Cracker commented
        Editing a comment
        oh I should have asked you instead. Does you doctor advise you to still use condom? or no longer?

according to most articles. yes it does! so go on and have fun

Comment

• Steezy
        Steezy commented
        Editing a comment
        that's very reassuring!

even if it did work. bad side effects should still consider.

Comment

• ThaThrist
        ThaThrist commented
        Editing a comment
        do you know any side effects?

even if it did work. bad side effects should still consider.

Comment

• JayEazy
        JayEazy commented
        Editing a comment
        this is scientifically proven safe and effective @ButtThrust.. let us be more open to positive peepz

• Cube
        Cube commented
        Editing a comment
        JayEazy agree with you right here. they deserve some love. and we gotta be thankful for science, being with them is safer now.

• BobbyD
        BobbyD commented
        Editing a comment
        it's pretty safe and this is not so encouraging. it;s like you telling others to stay out with positive people because after all, it might kill you. should we not be welcoming instead???

Of course it does. it's sad a few here are not well informed about the drug. IT WORKS! and IT IS SAFE.. guys it's 2021, stop judging people

Comment

anyone here who is positive? we want to hear from you ???

Comment

• Cloud69
          Cloud69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think it is appropriate for you to ask them to come up. Don't be such a jerk,

100% it does! As long as the other person takes it religiously. I has a partner who was positive and there are times we forget the condoms. I got my self tested regularly and had no issues with it.

Comment

Working...
        X