Did your fantasies when this far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did your fantasies when this far?

When I was younger, I was in love with my best friend. He is an amazing person and that's the reason why I can't even stop thinking about him. There was a time he borrowed one of my shirts, he was telling me that he will wash it first, I said no need. I used that to fantasize about him, I was pretty wild and it went on and on. I'm so embarrassed to share this but maybe you guys also want to share anything related to this. So have you ever had a naughty dream about a close friend or family member?

Yes, I have fantasized a friend or two before, but never with a family member since I don't have any plans of crossing that line

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, don't want it to be awkward for the both of us since he's a straight guy

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, that's better than being awkward with them.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah and I don't want him to give malice to anything that we do together

The farthest that it went is just with a friend. Have a couple of relatives that I would consider as really hot, but I don't want to fantasize about them

Comment

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the both of you have actually tried to make a move on that friend of yours?

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you feel when you see them during family reunions?

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm already past that stage, so I just enjoy spending time with them

Yes, I've tried that. I fantasized on my closest friend. As in closseessssst friend. But we end up being strangers

Comment

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      We do have the same experience. We are best friends for 7 years. Thought that he will accept me as who I am, but it wasn't

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      That usually happens especially when your friend is actually straight

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      Such a sad story. Have you seen each other after that?

I only fantasized about my ex best friend. Best friend for 7 years. But all was thrown into the trash. I'm still on the process of looking for a better one and moving on

Comment

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      GirthyGrills 7years

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      You would get over him at the right time. Take it one day at a time

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for that, yeah I'm taking it one step at a time.

I'm guessing that I was one of the lucky few who haven't experienced that

Comment

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      Well then good for you.

I have a hot cousin who always catches my attention there are some days when I fantasize about him when I masturbate and I can't help it.

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      So it became your go-to fantasy whenever you masturbate? Does it always work?

. I'm so guilty about this. Back in college, I used to fantasize about making out with one of my closest friends. Like us making out in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by GirthyGrills View Post
      When I was younger, I was in love with my best friend. He is an amazing person and that's the reason why I can't even stop thinking about him. There was a time he borrowed one of my shirts, he was telling me that he will wash it first, I said no need. I used that to fantasize about him, I was pretty wild and it went on and on. I'm so embarrassed to share this but maybe you guys also want to share anything related to this. So have you ever had a naughty dream about a close friend or family member?
      That was crazy if I have a hot friend, I think I would end up doing this as well.

Comment

Working...
      X