The Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Office

What's the strangest thing that you or your workmate has done at work?

Not really sure if this would count since I've only read it online. There was a programmer who was able to outsource his programming job in China. Not sure how long has it been going before he was caught

Comment

I used to work for a multinational firm and we had a coworker who was transferred to the banishment room. If you don't know what a banishment room is, it is an employee exit management strategy where they are given meaningless work so that they would be forced to quit. He was enjoying it the first few weeks, but after 3 months he decided to finally give up and resign. According to him, he felt that he might end up killing himself if he continued with what he was asked to do every single day

Comment

Before leaving for the weekend, I would often put tape underneath the mouse of my friends computer at work

Comment

Not me, but I know someone who turned the water dispenser into a rum-cola dispenser during an office party

Comment

We placed thumbtacks on my boss's chair. It was just one piece though.
            Last edited by CaptainSucko; 10-17-2018, 07:39 AM.

Comment

I have this male co-worker (who lives in the closet. I think) who often pinches the nipples of another male co-worker whenever he passes by his table
              Last edited by GirthyGrills; 10-18-2018, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• TeeRex
                TeeRex commented
                Editing a comment
                What's the reaction of the guy who always gets his nipple pinched?

• IronBulge
                IronBulge commented
                Editing a comment
                I think that can count as harassment already. If that guy ever tries to pinch my nipples, I might punch his face even if he's gay or straight

Had a co-worker who was fired because he was caught playing an online game during office hours

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
                DirtMcGirth commented
                Editing a comment
                What was the online game that he was playing?

• ChokingHazard
                ChokingHazard commented
                Editing a comment
                I think it was Rules on Survival, he was so focused playing the game that he didn't noticed that our superior was behind him.

• BiggieBalls
                BiggieBalls commented
                Editing a comment
                ChokingHazard lol! I thought he played hentai games and was enjoying it so much. LMFAO
            Working...
            X