Slim and Muscular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slim and Muscular

I am a slim guy and I just love to hook up with guys who have lots of muscles. I just love to feel those muscles with my hands and all over my body. It is a great turn on and I am sorry, I make no apologies for it. I also like muscular guys because that might give me the urge to get muscular too. And maybe, he can help me with building up some of those thick ass muscles too. So, if you are a muscular guy, I would love to see you and feel you. How do you all think about hooking up with a muscular guy, whether you are slim or not?

You would still need to have some kinda chemistry with your muscular guy. Muscles are not the only thing to think about cause what if you don't connect? Then what? Those muscles can't help with the connection part of it. So when you are looking for muscles, make sure you got the connection too!

Comment

You should think about the muscular guy and what he wants too. Suppose he is not interested in you. Most muscular guys will turn up their noses at slim guys, only because they are so much into body building. I guess, you would have to let him know that you are trying to build muscles. That is when he may consider you, but you stil have to be compatible too, you know. Wishing you luck!

Comment

If you are slim, you can build your own muscles, if that is what you ultimately want. But, if you are looking for intimacy and you just love to feel those muscles, then you have to also try building your muscles too as you say or you might get squished...lol. No, on a serious note, though, you should be open to guys who may not be so muscular, but have enough meet on their bones.

Comment

Being muscular takes a lot of darn work. So don't just want a guy who works damn hard to build his muscles. You have to learn how to appreciate it in more ways than one. Even though, you might love to feel those muscles, let the muscular person kow that you appreciate all that hard work. How do you do that? Well, work out with him or let him help you to work those muscles too. That is how you will know how much work it takes. Maybe, you will change your mind a little at that time. You have to walk in someone else's shoes first before you can understand how they got where they at!

Comment

Wow. Thanks for the comments. I didn't even think about it that way. I guess I have to start rethinking my position a little. I am not sure if I want to go through the hard work of building muscles and I might be intimidated by the person with the big muscles anyway. Thanks for shedding light on this guys.

Comment

Yeah to be muscular, you have to consume a lot of supplements and protein too and keep on a strict diet. It is not as easy as 1, 2, 3. It is more than that. And most muscular guys prefer the same thing you are talking about. So they are gonna go for the muscular guy first before they pick you. You have to keep that in your mind too.

Comment

Working...
              X