Older Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older Men

I am very much attracted to older men, but I find that other guys in their twenties do too and so I face a lot more competition than I thought. I am not in it just for money. I just love older men. I can't explain it, but I do. I love to hook up with men that have already accomplished things in life, want to just have fun, live life to the max and don't mind dating a younger guy like me that come with the excitement and fun. I love to travel too and I like the idea of traveling with an older man who knows more about world views than I do and who can train me to be just as sophisticated. Do you think I am limiting my options by feeling this way?

Hearing your reasons for liking older men seems like you love a sugar daddy too. It is OK to have that mentality as long as you know how to run with it. Older men are looking for excitement. They want someone who is available as soon as they call you. If you are not flexible, then this is not for you. Did you think about that. Some older men will hook up with you one time and if they find out that you are not the one, they move on to the next. Are you ready for any rejection? Think aobut those things too.

Comment

A lot of older men love younger guys too, but they still want to know you have some kind of experience in how to handle yourself when you are in public. An older man is not gonna take the risk of taking you to dinner, for example and you don't know which fork it is to use for each food item. He is not gonna like that you can embarrass him that way in public. So you have to be open to learning how to behave and how to carry yourself. I suspect that you might already know. Good for you. Then you are ready to take on any sugar daddy.

Comment

I am an older man and I love to date younger guys, but I always go with the guys that are sure of themselves and confidence enough to roll with me. I don't like to do much teaching, although, I will, but you have to come with something on the table too, if I am to pay any attention to you. So, it is not just cut and dry. You have to be totally ready before I will even give you the time of day.

Comment

I don't think hooking up should be specific to age, but I get you. There are just some people that have a certain preference and don't want to come outside of that box. I am not one of them. I am open to anything as long as the person and I make a connection. But, it is good that you know exactly what you want. At least, you will go out and get it. You might be lucky as well. But, you should also keep an open mind too so that if it doesn't work out, you are not so disappointed.

Comment

Older is better, but only if you ask me. I am older and love younger guys too. I have a lot to offer, not just money, but wisdom, care and kindness. I look more for companionship than anything else. I love when someone young is confident and teachable. I can work with you then. I am open to hooking up with guys between 21 and 35, but no younger. I love the idea that the younger guys usually know how to have fun and that is what I am really looking for.

Comment

I prefer to stay in my lane. I think an older man is just too sophisticated for me. I wouldn't know how to act or what to do if I were to hook up with Mr. Old Guy (no offense). I am into men in their middle age such as late thirties or older forties, but not older. It is OK for you to want that, but that is just not my thing. I wish you all the best. This conversation is good. I am happy to be a part of it.

Comment

I date or hook up with people more close to my age, but it is quite alright if that is what you want. I think, though, you have to know what older men are looking for. And you have to bring it! You cannot look like an idiot. You have to be ready to take on a different lifesytle, sometimes one that is elegant and sophisticated. You are gonna have to learn certain things about the elegant lifestyle. If you are not ready for it, you will feel embarrassed.

Comment

Thankyou. Thank you. Thank you. I am so glad I posted this general discussion here cause it is something that has bothered me for a while. I plan to sharpen my sophistication skills and get more in tune with what older men are looking for before I even make such an approach.

Comment

heeeeeeey everyone

Comment

It might look like that you're limiting yourself by preferring to be with older men, but I think what you're after is quality than quantity that is why you're into them. And besides being older men can teach you a thing or two when it comes to finer things in life

Comment

Not really, you have your own preferences and so do other people. I say just go with, older guys have more experience, I guess that's what makes them attractive to you

Comment

Well who doesn't love hooking up with a man who is well accomplished?

Comment

I don't think that you're limiting yourself. Besides there are older men out there that are into younger men

Comment

One pros of dating a younger man is spontaneity it's in their blood. I have whiplash from all the random things we would do.

Comment

Working...
                              X