Songs You Like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs You Like

I am into music a lot and love to listen to music in my downtime. I am not necessarily a good singer, but I try to sing while I am in my bathroom and I enjoy every minute of it. I also search for songs on Youtube so that I can createa playlist. I also download songs on my phone and listen to them using my headset while I am going home on the train. It keeps the noise out and puts me in a great mood. My playlists usually have songs that are soothing like R&B and soul music. I also listen to hip hop, but not all the time. When I am working out, though, hip hop helps put me in the workout mood. What kind of songs do you like and how does music make you feel?

Listening to music is something I enjoy too. I listen to music to put me to sleep and it really does. Sometimes, I will wake up to turn off my component set. I have one in my room just so I can listen to music while I lay in bed. It is so relaxing. I usually use a CD or something like that so I don't have a playlist or anything.

Comment

Music is life. It is the one thing that puts me in a good mood. I use to always like music when I was younger and it rubbed off on me. I have a Youtube account and I look for a selection of reggae music to listen to. I have Youtube on my phone too so during my lunch hour, I would turn on my data plan, put on my headhpones and listen to music while I eat. Many of my coworkers don't like to hang out with the gay guy during lunch. So I usually eat my myself and shut out their chatter.

Comment

I don't know who doesn't love music. I do. I enjoy different kinds of music, but I am most fond of slow jam. That is music for the soul. It takes you back to the past and makes you want to move slow and easy. Give me my slow jam and I will be in the best mood ever.

Comment

I am not too much into music. I have other things I love to do rather than sit and listen to music. But when I am going to work in my car, I do play music in my car, just to pass the time in heavy traffic. So, I am not gongho on music like some people are, but I am not saying that I don't listen to it sometimes.

Comment

Music makes me feel vibrant and lively. It soothes my mind, especially when I listen to R&B music. I will be dancing and jamming to that kind of music wherever I am. I am in love with R&B so much so I will go out and buy the next released CD to have in my collection. So, yes, I love to listen, but I am no singer by a long stretch.

Comment

Nothing is wrong with listening to a little music now and then, but I don't go out of my way to make a playlist or download music on my phone. No, not at all. I am more of the geeky kind and I am into computers and software more than I am music. If I were to pick which kind of music I like, it would be hip hop for sure.

Comment

I too am a music lover. I listen to any kind of music, from jazz to reggae. I am open to anything. Once the music is enlightening and has a good beat to it, I am all in. I can also sing. At least that is what my friends tell me. You can always hear me around my housing, singing a song I know or drumming up a song I want to create. No, I am no big songwriter, but I can put some words together and put a beat to it in no time. Just raw talent, I guess.

Comment

I love to hear that some of you are into different types of music. Nothing is wrong with that. There ain't no shame in your game if you love music. It is a good thing. It takes your mind off of so many things going on. It keeps out the noise. Thank you for your comments.

Comment

Try to listen to Cigarettes After Sex and Japanese Breakfast. Those are the bands that I'm into at the moment

Comment

I love listening to music all the time. It helps with my mood and kinda keeps me energised. I usually listen to rnb and hiphop too. I like trey songz, jason derullo, chris brown, lil wayne, eminem and a lot more

Comment

Originally posted by StiffySteve View Post
                        Try to listen to Cigarettes After Sex and Japanese Breakfast. Those are the bands that I'm into at the moment
                        I love Cigarettes After Sex as well. Frank Ocean is a daily required listening for me

Comment

• StiffySteve
                          StiffySteve commented
                          Editing a comment
                          glad to find someone who has the same taste in music as i do

I enjoy listening to the classics, so most of the time its Miles Davis, Thelonious Monk and Charles Mingus

Comment

The song that is in non-stop rotation for me is After The Storm by Kali Uchis

Comment

Working...
                          X