Still friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still friends?

You and your boyfriend broke up, would you still continue to become friends?

Yes. I would still be a friend to him. Who knows, we could still be friends with benefits. lol.

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      That is hard to assume more of an ex with benefits then why bother breaking up if you still want to have sex with each other?

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      IncredibleBulge The answer is simply. You would have a new boyfriend and at the same time a friend with benefits. That makes it two cocks at the same time. The saying, two are better than one, comes on hand.

It depends if I got mistreated so badly that I dont want to have connections with him anymore but I am certainly open to being friends if there is a good reason to stay as "FRIENDS"

Comment

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      What kinds of mistreatment were those? Do you mean something like you were fucked hard in life... not in bed, lol!

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yeah, if he was a good boyfriend then we would still be friends. If he hurt me then no need to be friends anymore.

Originally posted by Proxie View Post
    It might be too early for us to become friends even after days of a fresh breakup. I'm not sure really, maybe no for me.

Comment

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it will take some time for you to think about it. After all, you two had a history together, but it's your choice in the end.

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      You should take some time to heal there Looking4U and if you're not yet ready to be friends with your ex then that's okay too. You still need to heal from all that heartache he's given to you.

Well, what KIND of friends are we talking about here? Does he want to be friends-with-benefits with me? Ok, I'll let him know when I'm free, lol!

Comment

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      CockednLoaded It sounds like you still wanted to be as close as possible with your ex, is he the one that got away?

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      It's kind of awkward breaking then suddenly want to be FWB, I dont know if that will ever happen

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      No. I think that he was referring to a regular friend and not those friends with benefits thingie.

Originally posted by Proxie View Post
    Yes, why not? If we both wanted a peace of mind then it's better that we should stay friends instead of holding grudges right?

Comment

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      If you could accept as friends then why not. Holding grudges won't help so you better keep that on yourself

Let me think about it, hmm, NO! I wouldn't want to be friends with him. I fear that he might take advantage of me and because I'm too naive I might take him back and he'll hurt me again.

Comment

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      Seems like you're weak when he's still around. Well, it's good that you have to guard your heart to avoid getting hurt again.

• SlurpyToes
      SlurpyToes commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Looks like that case had already happened with your past. You seem to know it very well.

No, not anymore. After a breakup then that is over. I could go on with my life. He could go whenever he wants to go. I would not care at all. LOL. Do I feel bitter? Hmmm, yeah, a bit.

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      No, you don't sound bitter at all. In fact, I'm with you there. After the breakup, we never continued being friends. That's it, it's over right? Then we should continue with both of our lives but we should never treat each other like shit behind our backs.

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      LollySucker Yeah, we could have our own lives but should not treat each other like shit. Very well said. I agree with this one completely.

In my opinion, it depends on the reason for the break up. If it's because he cheated, then definitely it's a no. Who would want to still be friends with a cheater, right? However, if it's because of other stuff and it's a mutual decision, why not? We were friends before we became lovers.

Comment

Working...
    X