Good Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Connection

I want to find a guy that is single and very unattached, but I have gone through too much to risk meeting someone face to face in a restaurant or bar. I have to know first if we have a connection and I am thinking that the best way is to meet in a chat room where we can talk for some time before we physically meet each other. I feel that this will give us a chance to know each other better and we will get to see the connection, if it exists or not. Are there any takers?

I think chatting with someone first is a great way to make a connection. If that means doing it in a chat room, then I agree. If you went through bad experiences while meeting and dating someone locally, then that is enough reason to want to get to know the person first. 🤘

Comment

Looks like you trying to get really serious. Suppose the person you chat with is not interested in getting serious? Then what do you do then? I think you should use this feature to get acquainted and possible become friends first and then move to the next level.

Comment

Everyone has had some bad dating or hookup experiences and so that doesn't mean that they should go about it a different way. Some people prefer to have physical face to face communication. Sometimes, that makes it easier to see if you have a connection, but if chatting is what floats your boat, go ahead! Lol!

Comment

I have used the same feature to meet men and it worked out for me. You just have to be open to the fact that not everyone knows how to communicate in this setting. It might feel uncomfortable and awkward. If you do connect, though, it might work out ot your advantage and so it won't hurt to give it a chance. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you. I am gonna try it and see what happens. Thanks for wishing me luck. I know it might not work for some people, but I am willing to try. Thanks again.

Comment

Having that good connection is actually hard. Sometimes you'll meet someone on a dating site and they seem kind, but when you meet personally, they really aren't.

Comment

So what are some of the things that you're into?

Comment

What kind of guy are you looking for specifically when it comes to the looks and interests?

Comment

Working...
                  X