Successful Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful Chat

One of my friends uses the chat room to meet people for the first time. He doesn't go on dates until men agree to meet with him for a few chats first. Half the time, most of the men agree to it and he has been successful with it. In fact, most of the men that connect with my friend end up having a physical date with him that is fun and exciting. So that is what I want to tackle. Don't know if I will be good at it like my friend, but I want to cut to the chase and use this setting as an interview room to find people that are connected to me. Has anyone used this tactic and was it successful?

No one likes to be interviewed. So don't use that word. It makes it seem too stressful. You mean that you want to meet people in that setting and have a good time while finding out more about the person.

Comment

It could be that your friend has a special way to do things. How come you are sure that it will work for you too? I guess you can try and see what happens to you.

Comment

You should get al the details from your friend to see how he did it. Get some good tips since he was already successful at it. But honestly, this is a great way to meet people and you don't have to spend money on a date before you get to know someone. So I say do it!

Comment

That is what I am gonna do. I am gonna try if it works for me. I am gonna go slow and easy though cause I don't want to mess up. I will also get more info from my friend. Thanks y'all.

Comment

You could try asking your friend for some tips. Also, don't make it seem like an interview cause this is a dating site, haha. Anyways don't stress so much about it you'll meet someone, just be patient

Comment

sounds like your friend is a total catch. Try being casual with the guys you're talking to first, there's no need to rush

Comment

Working...
              X