Casual Hookups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casual Hookups

I am having some trouble with finding casual hookups. I just want to have some but I am finding that it is very hard to get a casual hookup. Is it me? am I unattractive? What am I doing wrong? i can't seem to close to the deal as easily as I used to.

Looks wise, you are ok. Maybe put more time into your appearence but other wise you aren't terrible. As well, wouldn't kill you to have a gym membership. As well, there is just so much stuff about your bio that needs work. But the main thing comes down to...how do you talk to people?

Comment

I guess I am fairly normal when I talk to them. I open with hey then whats up. Ask them about their job or what they like to do. Why they are on this site, why they are on this site? Just shit like that. Is that ok? Should I change a bunch of stuff about this is am I good? What do i do?

Comment

Skip all of that. You have no confidence. After you ask them whats up and they ask you, just say chilling, looking for something to do. That will opebn the converation up to them coming over or you going over there. and BOOM you are set. it is quite simple to do. There is nothing wrong with what you got going on. Just embrace your day and have a blast and a half. You will find someone.

Comment

If there is something out there that is better than casually hooking up with hot men I haven't found it. The fact that you aren't crushing ass on this website is just simply beyond me. You just need to be dominiant. Make all the first moves. Dress yourself up a bit, give you some more confidence and you will find someone in no time at all. Trust me. This is a number game.

Comment

Gay men are like giddy women. You just need to know how to handle it. If you arent't best looking than you need to be funny and charming. You need to have them look passed the outer layer and go deep into the bottom layer and there you have it. You will be golden. I truly believe that if you can just up your confidence when you talk to men and maybe change your wardrobe a bit and stop sounding so clingy that you will actually fairly well on this website and you will be scoring in no time. There is someone on here for everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X