Third In Our Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third In Our Marriage

My husband and I have recently decided that we would like to bring a third into our relationship. We would like to see what that whole thing is like and we are a very giving and open couple. If there is anyone out there that would be interested in being a third in a marriage this would be the place for you.

How would that even work? Would it be a one time thing? Would this be on going thing? I would just like some more information because this does sound intriguing.

Comment

I would really love for you to join us. We are just looking for something casual. if we like you we will invite you back but over all. We just want someone who is open to threeways and two people who truly love each other, sharingtheir experience with you. I think that this is a great deal for all involved. We are very generous.

Comment

How do you two stay in love and be ok with this? I was trying it with a boyfriend and it ruined everything between us. There was nothing that I wouldn't do. But it couldn't save us.

Comment

The hard difference is. There is nothing wrong with us. We talked about it in full detail. We both love eaach other and this is just something that gets us both off. We have complete trust in each other. We have our fun but at the end of the day we only share a bed with each other. If anything, it has made us that much stronger. A lot stronger than we have been in years. Plus it is not like we are doing it all the time. We are just doing it every now and again and that it is as simple as that.

Comment

I think that is what went wrong with us. There was no trust. We did not love each other. We were just fighting to stay together and at the same time we were trying to pull each other apart. It is has simple as that. We have nothing going for each other but the fact that we wanted to be together because that was better than not being with each other. You make some solidly good points. Thank you very much for enlightening me.

Comment

Not a problem. happy to help ! Still looking for a third though....just saying. Message me now.

Comment

Working...
              X