Experimenting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experimenting

I have never been with a man before and I would really like to know what that is like. I do not think I am gay but I am definietly curious and would be very into a lot of things sexually. If that is something that I am allowed to be on here I would realy like to know what it is like to bewith a man. I am pretty much open to anything so hit me up and lets make this happen.

What is with these straight dudes just coming up on our turf and looking to us to help them get off. Oh you might be gay? But really you are just a little bit cruious? Wow, get out of here. This site is for men who like men. Not straight men who are dealing with a mid life crisis. Find one of your boys and get drunk and see what happens.

Comment

If you want to experiment just say thatyou want to fuck someone. There is no reason for telling us that you aren't gay. That is basically just peeing in our pool. Thank you.

Comment

I just want to know if I am gay. I do not think I am but I also have no one to talk to about it. I figured if I just made the attempt to do something witha guy and was completely honest about the whole thing that someone on here would be nice enough to help me out.

Comment

Nice enough to bone a straight guy? Like we just throw around sex like it is no bodies busines. What kind of thing did you think you were getting yourself into? What did you think would happen with all of this? For serious though?

Comment

I would like to just bring up at one point I am sure some of those thought we were straight and needed to make up with a gay boy to see what we felt. Maybe this is that for him only he's not a scared teenager, he's a scared adult with a whole lot to lose if he is gay. Let's just be nice to him and accept him. We do not know what he going through.

Comment

Thank you. That is whatI was trying to get across it jst did not come out the right way and now I am scared that I have wrecked my chances about hooking up with a man to find out if I am gay or not. I am a dude who has been straight for so long. I do not know how I am supposed to this.

Comment

Oh come on guys, Lay off with him. We have all been there. Being all confused and scared. Please understand the person first.

Comment

Yeah, he might be confused for a long time and its only now that he's able to muster the courage to find it out for himself

Comment

There you go, I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy your time with men, Good luck to you sir.

Comment

Trying to describe the experience here will never be enough, since its an experience that you can't really explain unless you've tried it as well

Comment

Working...
                      X