Meet me again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet me again

I just met this guy, and I really hope he`s on this siteeee! Hey you cutie I wanna hook up right na na na, I know you are here since I saw the browser history on your phone, I can`t stop thinking about you baby boy, message me so we can take things further:*

This is soo adorable- can I hook up with you? If he doesn't show up I'm available!

Comment

I hope you find him! Best of luck!

Comment

You'll surely find him if he's not fucking someone else right now lol

Comment

Go get him dude!

Comment

Way to goooo dude!!! I like this idea of finding someone! Hope you find him.

Comment

Arrrgghhh chummy love sick guys! Hate you idiots - Be a man and move on fuck somebody else! You should have gotten his number so you could have texted him dumb ass.

Comment

Attention seekers - get a life!

Comment

Are you still single? Or you found him? Do I have a chance?

Comment

That's kiddish! This won't matter when he doesn't reply you or ignore you! Be ready to get fucked! He's not coming. Nobody likes a sissy like you, grow your balls.

Comment

Holy crap! Getting all lovey dovey in front of random strangers, getting sympathies for no reason, and being appreciated for no reason - these stupid strangers have no fucking work to do other than sitting here and reply to the bullshits you idiots post and going all gooey eyed for idiots like him! EVERYBODY get something to do you all are a piece of CRAP! No wonder the world has become a shitty place!

Comment

This is hell exciting. I am just wondering in my head what if he comes across this post and texts you up and you guys end up dating each other because such feelings are RARE. That's very true that if you find gems, KEEP THEM. Andd you are no less than a gem and I can say that by looking at your display picture.

Comment

LMAO don't you think you're expecting too much? That'd be no less than a miracle if he gets in touch with you here- like on this website. There are two reasons why- first would be because he might not be having an account here and yes even if he does he's not bound to continue hooking up with you. I don't wanna discourage you but spilling the beans is much necessary in my view. If you're ready to forget him; ping me and I'll love you in the right places man.

Comment

Working...
                          X