Searching for third-partner in threesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for third-partner in threesome

I really wanna do a threesome, my guy and I are looking for a third partner. There's no rush though, you guys can message and see if you're comfortable with our fantasies also I'll be sending you pictures of us both so you know the men who`ll be your lovers for the night. It`ll be just this once unless obviously you want more, also if you wanna increase the number then we have no issues make it a foursome baby although yeah one rule applies though, NO FEMALES ALLOWED.

THREESOME! FOURSOME!! Yeah! A word to tell your guy that dude you are not enough for me! I want to fuck someone else! Bloody hypocrites and manipulating dick heads you all are who want to try THREESOME! It is just a lie you two are telling yourselves just because you guys are not ready to accept one of you is flawed! One of you is not enough for the other! One of you is unsatisfied! FUCK YOU BOTH - you man introduce these stupid shit ways of fucking and threw the whole concept of making love out of the window!

Comment

Hey sure I would love to be the third party will text you as soon as I get free.

Comment

I'm 20 and new to all this so I'm actually open to all kinds of experiences, I might give it a try if you guys need someone young like me and I'm bit shy in general so excuse me for any mistakes if made. Messaging you now I would like to see you guys too and talk to you. Thanks.

Comment

Threesome, foursomes just triggers a lot of bad memories for me. Please stop doing that it is NOT healthy for your relationship.

Comment

You said YOU would like to have a threesome which means your partner doesn't want it, which means he's lacking somewhere in satisfying you so you need to try out new guys for yourself hence the three or foursome! Applause for you man - you got the permission to do this shit, for your shit and you don't even have to hide it from your partner! Standing ovation! Outstanding! Pure evil it's like cheating in front of him, and even making him involved so he couldn't utter a word damn the smartness! Epic game man! Epic game!

Comment

This is an amazing idea for fun - threesome always excites me! It's the fact that we have so many dicks to fuck lol it's just so satisfying!

Comment

Oh my Fucking Fucks! Threesome or foursome if it turns into foursome I'll be the fourth guy!!!! Please pick me.

Comment

I should try this adventure out. Count me in!

Comment

I would like to see and talk to you guys first just messaged you please check and let me know because me and my partner were even looking for this, and I have shared my details with you too. We have been planning for it, I was really not okay with it at first but seeing this post I have decided to surprise him, you guys are even a couple we are too I think it might be easier for all of us. Hope it works out and we end up being good friends too because we really don't have any friends around here! Hope you choose us let us know if you do.

Comment

Sounds fun to me I would like to join you guys!

Comment

Threesomes huh, sounds interesting

Comment

Hey Hellraiser, still looking for a partner for that threesome?

Comment

Originally posted by danielsing View Post
                            Threesome, foursomes just triggers a lot of bad memories for me. Please stop doing that it is NOT healthy for your relationship.
                            He's right. It might lead into the two of you breaking up

Comment

Working...
                            X