On the down low...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the down low...

I'm sure I'm not the first (nor I imagine the last) to utter those^^^words, but given my current relationship status (long-time girlfriend) discretion is the better part of valor...I love women, but really enjoy cock too--though I don't get to enjoy it all that often...I'm a masculine alpha-type guy in my day-to-day world, but when I am behind closed doors and on my knees I'm very much a compliant bottom...I enjoy the feel of a hard cock in my mouth (a lot), but really want to try anal again...I tried it once probably close to 20 years ago and LOVED it, but the couple of times since then haven't worked out so well (I'm very tight)...I had hooked up a few times on CL and that was fine, but with that gone I'm giving this a whirl...I'm 52, 6'2. appx 195-200lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, and live in San Jose, CA...not quite sure how this works, but I guess if anyone in the area wants to connect or chat, message me?? Thanks!!!

So you mean that you are a bisexual? I know this is out of the blue question but don't you have any plans on coming out?

Comment

• buckjoe50
      buckjoe50 commented
      Editing a comment
      No, no real plans to "come out", per se--I like life how it is...just want some discreet m2m play occasionally...

Did your girlfriend know about your little secret? Anyways, why not try chatting some men here, who knows they may be near your location.

Comment

• buckjoe50
      buckjoe50 commented
      Editing a comment
      She knows I've "fantasized" about it, but never engaged in it...that's what my hope/plan was, but I wasn't sure how to get started...

We can chat here and let us see where will it take us.
    Last edited by Wade; 01-01-2019, 06:38 AM.

Comment

If you do not mind, can you send me a photo of you through private message?

Comment

Is that you on your profile picture? You have a nice body for a 52 years old.

Comment

• buckjoe50
          buckjoe50 commented
          Editing a comment
          It is, thank you!!

• Grifter
          Grifter commented
          Editing a comment
          buckjoe50 Can you send me a selfie? I'm really intrigued what you look like.

I guess you really did a nice move there. You didn't let the pressure of coming out get you.

Comment

• IggyCock
          IggyCock commented
          Editing a comment
          Well maybe because he has no plans to come out at all.

Is it right to assume that you want this to be discreet? That's why you've named the topic On The Down Low?

Comment

• Artoo
          Artoo commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess the title of his topic is a little bit misleading.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been keeping it "on the down low" ?

Comment

You are really hot, I wish I have a body like you. How do you maintain that kind of body?

Comment

• CockednLoaded
            CockednLoaded commented
            Editing a comment
            Go to the gym, eat the right food and with patience, you will achieve that body.

• HankTheSpank
            HankTheSpank commented
            Editing a comment
            DurtyDirke So how do you do it? Can you give me some tips if you have the time?

• HankTheSpank
            HankTheSpank commented
            Editing a comment
            CockednLoaded Thanks. I will do that.
        Working...
        X