How Many Days After

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Days After

How many days you should wait to text or call a guy that you had a one night stand with?

I usually do the three day rule when it comes to those sort of things

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      What are the other dating rules that you often follow?

If you feel that there was a great connection, then I would suggest to call him the evening after you hooked up with him

Comment

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      So you don't mind that he would think that you're too needy?

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it wrong to be needy for sex ? lol

I often let a day or two pass before I try and send him a message. But if he's going to send me a message the day after, of course I would reply to him immediately

Comment

Nah, once is enough for me, I don't repeat seeing with the same person again.

Comment

I will never do that especially if it seems that he's not into something like connection.

Comment

It depends. If I like him, then I will text or call him the next day but not for sex but for a date. If not, then, never mind.

Comment

I'll just wait for him to text me if he's interested in doing it again with me.

Comment

Why are you limiting yourselves like this. Text them whenever you want

Comment

• CockednLoaded
                CockednLoaded commented
                Editing a comment
                Because you don't want to look to needy or desperate that is why you need to time your text or call properly

It takes 1 week for me to decide.lol

Comment

Don't call him, he will feel important to you. just waiting until he reach you out.

Comment

• BigBrony
                  BigBrony commented
                  Editing a comment
                  does it even matter? i really do reach out as soon as possible if the sex was good. I will never risk a good fuck over pride. big dicks and good fuck does not come as frequently as we want to. If we find one, we have to grab it.
              Working...
              X