Got a minute?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a minute?

A newbie from Minneapolis. Anyone out there got a minute for Minnesota, BaconLover over here?
    Chat me up and we'll talk about anything under the sun.
    Does anyone here love bacon?

You can definitely count me as one of the people who's a bacon lover. I think that people should be punished for not loving it lmao

Comment

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of punishment would it be? Forcing them to bacon until they loved it?

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa now, Thighler, yeah I do love bacon but what makes you say that people who do not love bacon should be punished? I don't usually eat bacon frequently because of its oiliness. I'm certain that the ones who do not love bacon are vegans or just health-conscious people.

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      Jonesy The punishment would be oral sex, until they love it,lol

If you want, we can start the conversation here already. Bet that the others would jump in once they see this

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      You may start to have an interesting conversation, then. So, what do you have on mind?

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello there Cube, say, you're new here right? Welcome aboard! So, are you a bacon lover? Lol!

I love bacon. The smell and the taste are just wonderful. I need to have some hotdogs and eggs, too.

Comment

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah! My quick cooking comfort foods. I love to eat them with my hot chocolate drink.

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually pair my juicy bacon with scrambled eggs.
      With a side of pancakes or waffles with butter and syrup.
      Oh no, I'm starting to feel hungry now. Way to go, guys!

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      Just reading this post made me hungry all of a sudden

Originally posted by BaconLover View Post
    Chat me up and we'll talk about anything under the sun.
    Are you sure that it would be anything? So are you also into RedOx? You know, those Chemistry stuff.

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      JayKay so are you actually a chemist there? Or you're just interested in your 'Chemistry stuff'?

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      Does RedOx have something to do with bacon here? Lol!

I just hope that you don't actually last a minute when it comes to sex. Because there would be a bunch of men who would be disappointed by it

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by DomeChrome View Post
      I just hope that you don't actually last a minute when it comes to sex. Because there would be a bunch of men who would be disappointed by it
      I don't understand why you've come up with that sudden outburst when he just asks if any one of us loves bacon, lmao!

I would definitely like to have some talk with you. As you said, you want to have anything under the sun so I would like to participate with that.

Comment

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're always down to talk, then what topics do you have in mind there, Jilter? Would it spark some interest to all the members here?

Just hope that you have no plans of wrapping some bacon on your dick in order to tease a guy

Comment

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to be turned on if he does that and shows his dick to you?

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      ButtThrust Of course, I will feel horny if he does that.

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      JayEazy Why don't you ask him to have sex with you. and tell us if you guys are satisfied.

Originally posted by BaconLover View Post
    Does anyone here love bacon?
    I have known that bacon is not good for the health. So if you consume high amount of bacon then the chance to have a cancer is also high.

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you have to ruin bacon for all of us? lol I think everything that is not consumed in moderation is not healthy for everyone

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      MickeyDee Well, you have a point there. As long as we take it in moderation then we are all good. But, you know, sometimes, we do not want it in moderation as we want to have most of it.

If you're really hot, I willing to spend more than an hour with you

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      H9ow would you manage to spend your time with him? Are you going to suck him until you dry him out? Lmao!

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      And what are you going to do if he's not that hot to your standards?

I can't believe that this post was 2019. LOL and honestly I quite had a few hook ups in this platform. it was worth it!

Comment

Working...
    X