Straight up wants a heads-up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight up wants a heads-up!

We all know that gay people are slowly taking over the community. Yes, they appear to be straight but they're closeted gays.
    You'd be surprised if one time, a yummy straight man comes towards you and asks you to give him head, what will you do?

Surprisingly, those straight men are actually closeted and wants to be with gays like us. Well, if that ever happens to me, I'd ask him if it would be his place or mine, then give him a wink!

Comment

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that guys suck dicks better than girls these days, lol! And yes, I couldn't agree more about that! I guess I'd give him ahead too especially if he were a hot man.

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Men have ALWAYS sucked dicks better than women!

Every man has a dick, so understands perfectly what needs to be done to it to make it feel good.

And to answer the original question, yes, I would be very happy to suck his dick for him.

Straight or gay makes no difference in my opinion - a dick's a dick! And I love dicks ?
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 11-29-2019, 03:03 PM.

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM EATER I tend to disagree that there is no difference between the dicks of gays from men. I believe that there are some differences when it comes to size and hardness.

Originally posted by Cracker View Post
    We all know that gay people are slowly taking over the community. Yes, they appear to be straight but they're closeted gays.
    You'd be surprised if one time, a yummy straight man comes towards you and asks you to give him head, what will you do?
    I'd be surprise when a yummy straight man comes to me and him and I were alone. Is he really sure that he only wants me to give him head? Because I've got a feeling that he wants something more than just that!

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      If you two are seriously horny for each other then better get a room so that you two can have all the fun you want. Go ahead and be wild, give him the best sex he truly deserves!

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. You are assuming over there. Some men are just curious, so they could someone to do it for them. But I guess that it would end there. There would be men who would refuse to fuck gays.

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      You should try to ask him to have hook ups. Jonesy

CUM EATER A dick's a dick, yes, we all get to have one or none but how can you be so sure that it is safe to suck a stranger's dick? This is a tricky question as to why a stranger would come up to you with that innocent face but clearly, you barely even know him.

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Then, we could have a safe sex. I had sex with a stranger on which I had asked him if I could put a condom on his dick even if it was a blow job. He was offended and told me that he was clean and safe. Besides, who would want to be sucked with a condom on and who would want to suck a dick with a condom on?

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      He could have some infections, and he might pass it to you. But, you could only get few infections from oral sex; that is the good news.

Originally posted by Cracker View Post
    Yummy, he is but his dick? I think not, well, maybe I'd tell him that I have places to go. I can't tell him that I'm not a fan of sucking small dicks, I might as well look for a man with a huge package.

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      Jilter That's rare! All girls like huge dicks!

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      Cracker I know right, but there are some girls of like small dick cuz they are afraid if they can't take the big one,lol

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      Jilter I hate small dicks, cause I know I will not be satisfied with them.

A yummy straight man. Oh, wow. That would be a wow. Without any hesitation, I would accept what he wants to have. I believe that the offer is good, and I am on the more advantageous side. Wait, does he have a large dick, too? Lol.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      No, unfortunately, his dick is small. That is the reason why he offered it to just anyone who wants to suck it. He is a yummy man as he is handsome, but he has a small cock.

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Wouldn't bother me if it was small.

It's what you do with it that's important, not how big it is.

And it is very shallow and unkind if you reject someone just because he has a small cock.

I met someone like that before in the bar. I have a friend who appear to be straight but he is closeted gay, so I know what actually he is. I just gave him a deadpan look when he ask me that.lol

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      oh that is nasty hahahah I always wonder what is keeping them from showing who they really are., Is it their family or they themselves are not ready to accept who they really are.

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand them. Because I know the feeling of being not accepted. Cracker
Working...
X