Left a mark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left a mark

Has any of you here had a one-night stand with someone and has left you a hickey with your consent?
    For me, it depends on my hookup, if I feel like he wants to leave me a hickey, I would let him just one.

I think there's one guy that gave me a mark without my consent but it is fine though, I can still hide it when I'm wearing clothes on. It's ok if he left a mark as long as it is not that exposed.

Comment

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      If not exposed then, yeah, that would be tolerable. But he should not place a hickey on very visible part of my body. I could smack him. Lol.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      IggyCock why not bite him back so he can have those marks just like you? Well, you can use makeup on it like concealer and foundation to hide the mark.

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he placed it on the part of the body where it could be seen easily? Would you try to hide it from people? Oh, wait, would you hide it from your boyfriend?

Uh, no. My body is off-limits to hickeys by some stranger from a one-night stand. Sorry, but it's a no-no and anyway, it was nice of him to ask permission to me first.

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      ButtThrust Good suggestion!

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      Steezy And you can wear jackets if you think that they might see it.

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Turtle neck would be better.lol ButtThrust

No! No hickey at all even if he asked me to have one. I would decline him. Hey, that would create a bit of problem and inconvenience on my part, so I would not let that happen.

Comment

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      If he bites you, bite him back. It's that simple so you can get even with him if he insists that he's gonna leave a mark on you.

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Tell him that you did not agree to let him have hickeys all over you. He will not give you unless you asked him too, right?

Sure, but he should do it in a part where it could not be seen readily so that I would not have a problem hiding it from the public.

Comment

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure that he can do that one for you since you've requested it for him to do so. Anyway, you might encounter another hookup that will surely leave another mark somewhere in your body lol.

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      As requested, he will surely respect your decision and he might also ask for you to leave a few marks on him too. But where could it be? Which part is mostly hidden? Near his thighs? Near his dick? Lol.

Well, dark people don't have problems with those hickeys! Lol. He could have it on me, and I simply won't care about it.

Comment

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      CockednLoaded Yes, but it should be on my back.

• CockednLoaded
      CockednLoaded commented
      Editing a comment
      How about in your chest? don't you like them there? ThaDude

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      CockednLoaded I like it there but I do not get comfortable being seen with a hickey especially if people knows I do not have a partner.. LOL I want to make my hookups kind of discreet.

No hickeys should be left somewhere in my body because they're just hookups and they aren't my boyfriend. If they were someone that I am officially dating then he can give me hickeys all over, as many as he wants. I don't care.

Comment

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      You're definitely right. Two thumbs way up for that, I mean if we're exclusively dating as couples then I would let him leave marks all over my body. Trust me, I have makeup to cover these babies up even if these marks are too visible.

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, our boyfriends should only be the ones leaving marks on our bodies. It only means that he is marking his territory and that's really hot.

So, what if I was the one who wants to put hickeys all over him? Will that be okay for me to do? If he says yes, then there's my chance, I'd leave him a hickey. I wouldn't care if we're just hooking up. He asked for it anyway.

Comment

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      If you do it to him then it would be better since you're planning to have more hookups than him. Wait, why is there even a need for you to leave marks on him? You don't want him to have other hookups and just with you?

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      If he has asked you, then you could do it. After all, he was the one who asked for it.

It wouldn't be advisable to let him leave some marks on any part of my body. I'm just not fond of hickeys and I will not let him leave those marks.

Comment

But I do not need one. So, I would have to reject his request to place some hickeys on my body. There is no need for that one.

Comment

Leaving hickey on my body is totally okay with me. as long as not on my neck.

Comment

If my hook up leaves me a hickey, I don't have a problem with that. as long as that hickey is in my chest or my back and not on my neck.

Comment

Depends on the location, if it's something I can hide. That is really naughty but if it's something seen by the public. Damn that guy.

Comment

Yes a lot of times and I don't have a problem with that.

Comment

I love it when a person leaves me hickey but it should be in my back,lol.

Comment

Working...
                X