a SWEET hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a SWEET hookup

Say that a hookup with this man was just a one-time thing to you, but then he starts messaging you and does not seem to get enough of you.
    He's starting saying sweet things to you that you weren't expecting. Yet, you told yourself that you're not gonna fall for it but he sure is handsome and sweet.

I told myself that I am not gonna fall for it, so maybe let's just keep it that way. If hee keeps messaging me, I'll message him back but he should not expect me to be all sweet to him back.

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      nah, don't worry I am just joking to him, I am not serious about this shit. HankTheSpank

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, I am trying to be nice to him, no worries. Conan

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      Will you message him back if he will message you some sweet words? Steezy

If he's just being sweet then I'll be sweet to him as well. It's not a bad thing even if he's just messing around or is actually serious. This might be a chance that we could possibly become friends with benefits.

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Be sweet to him and see who gets to fall first, then you should ask him if you two should go out on a proper date just to see if you two could actually become a serious thing.

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Just friends with benefits? Why not level it up to a higher level and be lovers?

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokingHazard Why do you think that he was just messing around? Did someone do that to you?

Mm-hmm...is he starting to fall in love with me? Oh no, he shouldn't be, we agree that there will be no strings attached then why did he suddenly become all so sweet to me? I hope he's just messing around.

Comment

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      He might leave me in th end. Jilter

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      So you are afraid because of that? BigBrony

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      It would sound better if not. BigBrony

Aww thank you! I'd love a man that is sweet to me, but how? How is he all sweet to me? Could he be asking for more hookups? This might be the chance for me to ask him if he wants us to level up as FWB, I should grab this chance if possible.

Comment

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Now is your chance to be sweet with him and see if you two are more comfortable being FWB already so you two can have sex whenever you two just feel like it.

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he does not want to have an FWB but to be real lovers?

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      hook ups? that sounds good. we all like that. MannaMontana

He may have said sweet words to me, plus he is charming, so why would I not accept this man to become my lover? I think he seriously wants to be with me. He better ask me out on a date already and I was us to become an actual thing.

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      JayKay What would you do if he just did those stuff to in order to keep more hook up?

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      That's okay with me. I don't really have a problem with that. as long as our relationship is not toxic. Proxie

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it would be better for him to message sweet words first before asking the date. JayKay

Originally posted by DomeChrome View Post
    Say that a hookup with this man was just a one-time thing to you, but then he starts messaging you and does not seem to get enough of you.
    He's starting saying sweet things to you that you weren't expecting. Yet, you told yourself that you're not gonna fall for it but he sure is handsome and sweet.
    If he's being sweet to me all of sudden, I should ask him what does he want from me? I may be suspicious to him at this point, we're just hookup buddies and why does he act like he's like a sweet boyfriend to me?

Comment

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you want to have a boyfriend? I think you should be sweet to him even flirt with him and he will surely fall for you. You two should go together and be couples already.

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he really likes you, what's why he is being sweet to you?

What does he want from me? Did he really miss me or just my body? Lol, he should get his answers right because I'm expecting him to become my lover already if that's the case.

Comment

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      It's very suspicious if you notice something to him right? So what would you react to it?

Handsome and sweet. That would be wonderful. Oh, wait did you say that he is falling for me already? If that is the case, then I would also fall for him.

Comment

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right, some of us will fall for it.

Only sweetness? Nope, I won't fall for that one. I need someone who would love me. If he told me that he loves me, then okay, I might fall for him.

Comment

Handsome and sweet. Okay, I would take him already. I guess that we would be compatible. Who knows, he could be the partner that I have been looking for.

Comment

• BiggieBalls
        BiggieBalls commented
        Editing a comment
        He could be it! He could be the one for you and it doesn't matter how you both started because what matters is that you two will get to know each other better and will possibly fall for each other deeply.

• DomeChrome
        DomeChrome commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you gonna still take him if he is not good in bed? Wade

Okay, he is sweet and that is nice. I like nice men, but I am more concerned with his dick. Does he have a big one? Lol. I need to know first before I could decide if I would keep him or not.

Comment

• DomeChrome
        DomeChrome commented
        Editing a comment
        You should keep him if he has a huge dick plus amazing performance.

• SeanDoe
        SeanDoe commented
        Editing a comment
        DomeChrome Of course! I would be excited if he had those.

I do not believe those men who appear to be sweet as most of them are only pretending to be sweet to you in order get more hookups. Yes, they want to satiate their thirst for sex.

Comment

• DomeChrome
        DomeChrome commented
        Editing a comment
        So are you gonna hook up with them again or you will ignore them? BigDaddyJoe

• BigDaddyJoe
        BigDaddyJoe commented
        Editing a comment
        DomeChrome Of course not, why would I? I already know what is running in their mind.

If he is good in bed I would be the one who asks to hook up with him again.

Comment

• JayEazy
        JayEazy commented
        Editing a comment
        If he is bored in bed I would not do it again. DomeChrome

• BigBrony
        BigBrony commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking for some quick fun. I have been super horny and would love to let my inner slut out soon. message me please!

• JayEazy
        JayEazy commented
        Editing a comment
        BigBrony hey hey hey hey... whatsapp? I am always super horny, especially if I see a huge and hard dick. I will suck your cock down into my throat and will eat all your cum over and over again.

He is so sweet, I might fall for him that easily if he keeps doing that to me.

Comment

Working...
      X