A cancelled plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cancelled plan

What would you do if your hookup suddenly cancels the plan that you would have a sex together?
    Yes, you were already on a date, but he changed his mind and ended the date abruptly.

Well, I would be pissed off. I thought that we would have sex together? Now, he suddenly cancelled it. Well, I could not force him as he already got off. So, okay, I would accept it.

Comment

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      Who wouldn't be so mad if there's a sudden change of plans? Ask him why'd he suddenly change his mind into canceling the plan.

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd be disappointed in him, lowkey disappointed because I was looking forward to that part of our date and he just suddenly feels like canceling it? Why? Is there a chance for me to change his mind at the very least?

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      BiggieBalls actually asked him why and he said he needed to run some errands.

What? Why would he do that one? There was an expectation that we would have sex together! Whew! That was bad. Such a bad scenario!

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      SeanDoe What do you usually do when your part suddenly black out?

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Steezy I usually go to the bar and find someone who is hot with my friends.

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you guys always had a great sex everytime you go to the bar or clubs?

Oh, okay. What was bad, but what can I do? People could change their mind. I might not be good enough for him, so he cancelled the date altogether.

Comment

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      I would also feel bad. It is not a nice feeling when someone just cancelled a plan and you were already ready and expecting of something.

I think he has other plans to have sex with and that's okay. It is given that he looks hot and yummy, so he must be scheduled to have sex tonight with somebody else, so, will he ever reschedul our sex session in the possible future? I'll keep my fingers crossed lol.

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Nope, you would be forgotten. He would look for another man who he believes is hotter than you are. But, anyway, looking at your profile photo, you already look hot to me.

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      No. There would no future date with you. You were already dumped with finality. Lol.

I would let him go. As for me, I would continue to eat and drink on the restaurant that we had gone to. I won't waste the time thinking what I did wrong. Often times, we need to simply let go.

Comment

• BillyGym
      BillyGym commented
      Editing a comment
      If he wants it that way, let him. Suddenly he is not in the mood, so don't force him to change his mind. No one would enjoy something if you've already lost the energy to do it or you're just forcing yourself to do something that you've lost interest doing so.

Then okay, but I would ask him why? He should provide a valid reason as to why he'd suddenly cancel that most awaited plan. And hey! He's being unfair here, I did not cancel that plan but why does he canceling this out for me?

Comment

I will accept and understand it. Because it is possible that there is something urgent and important that needs his attention. I will not insist on having sex with him because he might be pissed if I do that.

Comment

• LarsRocco
        LarsRocco commented
        Editing a comment
        If you don't insist, he might think that you are not actually into him. What I'll do is that I will persuade him to continue our plan until he breaks and agree with me. Persistence can always be the key to getting what you want.

Well, things like that happen. If I ever experience something like that, I will be disappointed but then I will eventually let it go and just think that he is really busy and maybe we can have sex some other time.

Comment

• Looking4U
        Looking4U commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't hope that you can have sex with him, let alone, see him again. I am sure that you did something that drove him away from you. I suggest that you should start reflecting.

I will be asking him the reason why he cancelled the plan. If he gives a valid reason, then I'll accept it and let him set another date. But if not, then I guess I should let go of him because he is not worthy of my time.

Comment

If I experience that, what I would think is that I have done something that turned him off. So I will be okay that he cancelled the plan. Maybe I will just find another person that I can have a date with and preferably, who I can have sex with as well.

Comment

Actually that's okay with me. as long as he has enough reason why he can cancelled it.

Comment

I will be in a bad mood the entire day if he cancelled the plan that easily. But I understand.

Comment

• BangGang
              BangGang commented
              Editing a comment
              You should invite her/him again.

• JayEazy
              JayEazy commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course, I would try to invite that person again. BangGang

Actually I will understand him if he cancels it. Besides, I don't want to force him or her if they are not ready or they don't want to do it.

Comment

Working...
            X