Tall or Short?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tall or Short?

It's time for another survey for you gays out there, please answer this. Would you rather hook up with a very tall man or with a very short man? Choose wisely and explain to us why.

Hmm, I'vee been hooking up with guys with the same height as I am, maybe I should try hooking up with tall guys now. You know what they say about tall guys, they also have something long down there. I just hope that it is true.

Comment

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of the time, that would be true. But of course, it is not always the case. There are some exceptions to the case.

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all tall guys would have a long thing down there. I have been with tall guys, and they some were disappointments. Lol.

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      I've only had sex with two really tall men (both 6' 5" tall) and they both had small dicks.

I was actually a bit disappointed, but of course did not say anything to them about it, and the sex was still pretty good.

I should try hooking up with short men since I am tall. I want to be the dominant one also when it comes to the height if that's the issue here.

Comment

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      I can tell that you are pretty tall, so, go ahead and be the dominant one to your partner. I think you can easily find short men to date with and they would love to be your partner since you're the tall and dominant here.

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      @DirthMcGirth it would be easy for you to look for short men who are sexually aggressive as you are. I've also heard a joke about short people that are too aggressive because of their height, they're also short-tempered at times too, LOL!

Of course, I would choose someone who is very tall. There is a big chance that he has a long dick since he is very tall. Short men? Nah. That would be short dicks, too.

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all short men have short dicks and not all tall men have huge dicks. I'd prefer an average man, because they usually have a huge sized pecker. I don't know or maybe it's just my luck.

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      A tall man would be okay but it shouldn't be too tall. That's too much for me, I cannot think of any positions that we can do together if he's freakishly tall as I am.

Just a short man. Yes, you read it right. Well, there are short men who have large cocks. I had seen some of them already. I was shocked to discover that they have large cocks. Lol.

Comment

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      You made it sound like you've been seeing a lot of shorter men in your life just so you can have huge cocks, huh? Well, maybe I should date a short man now if there's a chance that I could find one. I hope he does have a huge cock as you've said it Proxie.

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      I think a short man isn't so bad if he has a huge cock, right? Well, I think it would be nice to have a man with a huge dick. Don't we all just love HUGE DICKS?

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's for a hookup then go for it. Choose a short man with an incredibly large cock.

Can I have a man with the same height as I am? I don't want him too short or too tall for me. I just want him to be just the same height as I am. It would be fair for me!

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      You cannot find a perfect man with a perfect height because it will never be easy to find the man that we very much prefer dating. Sometimes you just have to accept their flaws because it's who they really are and come to think of it, have you ever thought if they truly accept you for who you are as well?

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      I want a man with the same height as I have too. It would be easy for us to kiss, hug, and do all sorts of shit. I don't need to elaborate it further, you get the idea of it anyway.

Since I'm so tall, it has always been my choice to find someone shorter than me. I want to treat him and spoil him like a kid and get to carry him around or toss and turn him easily, you know, in bed.

Comment

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      I like being tossed and carried when things are getting steamy. You know what I mean, yes, I am looking for tall guys who can treat me like their slave or spoil me like their baby.

For me, be it a tall man or a short man is okay. As long as the hookup will turn out to be okay, that's the main goal, right? Sometimes we don't need to mind about preferences as long as the person is good in bed. I guess that should always be a preference. But do you think it would be okay to ask him directly if he is good in bed? Lol, that one would be awkward to ask.

Comment

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, speaking of hookups. All men should be fine when it comes to heights. The preference should be more about dicks and their performances. Would you like to be with a man that has an average-sized dick but knows how to perform well?

It would be nice to be with a short man if you're tall enough already. I don't like it if a tall man would hit up on a tall gay like me. I think it should be the opposite here. Since I'm tall, surely, I would choose to hookup with someone short.

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, so how tall are you DomeChrome? I think a short guy would be nice but not too short. Not like a midget man, right? Only that would be shorter.

I prefer to be with someone who's near my height because I'm not comfortable to date someone who's taller or shorter than me

Comment

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      And it is also difficult to make out with someone who's taller or shorter than you lol.

Not sure who to believe when it comes to dick size. Since somebody mentioned tall guys= big dick and the same for the small guys

Comment

Originally posted by MannaMontana View Post
      I prefer to be with someone who's near my height because I'm not comfortable to date someone who's taller or shorter than me
      Also the both of you are going to have problems when it comes to making out.

Comment

I prefer sleeping with tall men cause I think they are really warm and
        gives warmer cuddles and I can sink my face in his chest and feel his
        heartbeat while we lay i bed

Comment

I don't care whether the guy is tall or short, we all end up laying on the bed anyways, Wink!

Comment

• CUM EATER
            CUM EATER commented
            Editing a comment
            We don't always have sex in bed though, do we?

What if you're doing it standing up, in an alley or a park, or somewhere?

The shorter man would have to stand on a box, or a tree trunk, or something so that he could fuck the tall man.
            Last edited by CUM EATER; 02-14-2020, 06:14 PM.

I think tall guys are more attracted, a lot of girls told me that too.

Comment

Working...
          X