The new bartender in town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new bartender in town

My friend and I always hang out in this bar and noticed that there was a new bartender on duty. We sat on the high stools then he started making drinks for my friend and said it's on the house. Guess what drink he just made for my friend, it was BLOWJOB. So, does this mean that this new bartender is low-key hitting up on my friend, or nah? (My friend appears male since he is a closeted gay, by the way)

That does sound like a fairly strong hint that the barman is attracted to your friend.

What does your friend think?

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      So, CUM EATER have you ever been offered some free (or not) drinks by a cute bartender? How I wish I could have been offered some free drinks if only I were cute for that bartender.

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you're willing to suck his dick or suck his dick if he gives you a blowjob (the drink)

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish something like that would happen to me. My life is so boring nothing new happens. I hope someone in here would notice me.

Oh, please. It's on the house since he is the new bartender in town. If he is low-key hitting up on your friend then he could have found ways to get him alone while you're still with him DurtyDirke. And I don't think that your friend is into bartenders?

Comment

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that his friend even wanted to get laid that night but he should have at least thanked him for the complimentary drinks as his welcoming. Since, yeah, he is the new bartender in town. But was he great though? I mean did he serve really great drinks there?

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe that's the go to move of a bartender that DurtyDirke hooked up with before that's why he feels that the same thing the new bartender is doing

I would be impressed if this bartender has given you free drinks too, DurtyDirke. Then he might have been laid down that night, but sadly, you told your friend that if the bartender does not give you drink then your friend is not allowed to hook up with him that night, true?
    Last edited by ButtThrust; 02-02-2020, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't be rude if this man likes my friend, in fact, I would be happy for him and would like to let him and the bartender have their alone time.

DurtyDirke since the bar is a bit dim, how sure are you that this new bartender guy did serve your friend there a "blowjob"? Anyway, don't you just sometimes wish that people would like you the same thing as how that bartender guy likes your friend?

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish I were those good looking people that get free drinks and is adored by many, but sometimes I just think that I don't want that much attention from everyone. I'm quite a shy type myself.

The new guy is hitting up on your friend, or maybe it's their new marketing strategy for regular customers there. They'd get to receive complimentary drinks and it was only a coincidence that the new guy is on his first shift when you two were there.

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that's a good way to attract customers.

There's a chance that this new bartender is doing that for the other of his customers too. Of course, he is new and it is one of his strategies to gain more customers for the night, agree?

Comment

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe that is his way to get more customers.lol. IronBulge

Maybe that drink is something that he's trying to perfect that's why that's the drink that he gave to your friend

Comment

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      That's possible and by giving them to guys that he's into he can easily get their attention because of the free drink

You might be overthinking this one. Just because the drink that he gave to your friend is a blowjob, it doesn't automatically mean he wants to suck the dick of your friend

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right. He's getting way ahead on this one. Might be the kind of person who thinks about moving in with the guy during the first date

So, the bar tender spent a drink for your friend? Does that bar tender appeared to be gay? Anyway, I think that it could be a hint that he wanted your friend.

Comment

I was thinking that since he was new, he could have given the drink to your friend accidentally. It could have been someone else's order. Too bar, he might be charged for that error.

Comment

• CockednLoaded
        CockednLoaded commented
        Editing a comment
        It is possible that the bartender made a mistake but I think they can let it slide if it's his first day at the job

Sounds like you were hoping that the bartender has given you a free drink as well and not just your friend. And is there something wrong with being in the closet? You should respect his decision of not letting everyone know that he is gay.

Comment

I think you just keep an eye to the two and see what will happen in the end. I'm guessing that the bartender sensed it so he was testing the water. If your friend gave in then it's still okay. It's the discretion of your friend really

Comment

Did you ask your friend how good on blowjob that guy is?

Comment

• Proxie
            Proxie commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you wondering how good is he when he does blowjobs? Cuz I am too.lol.

• ThaDude
            ThaDude commented
            Editing a comment
            LMAO, I am looking a gay that goods in blowjob.

Did that blowjob turned out to be a real blowjob? I would say he is flirting. why blowjob of all? ahahahah

Comment

Working...
          X