A gay impregnated a 18 year old student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A gay impregnated a 18 year old student

Back when I was a newly hired, our team was asked to introduce ourselves to the training facilitator like what companies did we come from and a little info about ourselves. There were two gays in the room and one of them mentioned a student that he got impregnated. Do you have a similar situation like this? I'm curious.

What? Is his story even real? But he is gay, right? How come he had fucked a woman? I think that he is a bisexual man. I could not think of any other way to explain it.

Comment

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Grifter Do you know someone who is gay and getting someone pregnant?

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and he is my schoolmate way back in college. Artoo

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Grifter well I happened to check on it and some gay men are even married with the wife knowing they are gay. I just wonder how you became gay and still want to lick pussies.

Were they drunk when the banging happened? I do not think that they would bang each other on their sober states. How could a gay man fuck a woman? I could not figure this out. Were they lovers in the beginning? For me, I would not fuck a woman. Never will I do it.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel that doing it sober is still possible between a straight girl and a gay guy. Because it is possible that they've talked about it before hand or he was dared by the girl.

Yes, that sort of thing is possible but you should be more concerned as to whether the guy agreed to sleep with the girl or not.

Comment

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that the girl took advantage of the guy that's why she was able to have sex with him?

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that a girl would seduce a gay man. I also do not think that a gay man would be willing to fuck a woman.

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, and I am sure that you are like that. HottieTotty

Why are you so bothered with what that guy has done? I would understand if one of them was your friend. But considering that he's just your new coworker you shouldn't share that kind of thing out in the open.

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some nosy gay men, right? We could not blame him. It is like a common thing for gays. LOL.

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      He shared it as an example, but he did not provide his name. I guess that it is still okay.

Are you shocked that a gay guy has slept with a straight girl? It hasn't crossed your mind that there are gay men out there who have slept with women before? Yes, that sort of thing happens and let's just don't make a huge deal about it.

Comment

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      LumberJacked Do you know someone who is like that?

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      This is great, Have you ever slept with a straight girl. Looking4U

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      Stanlee of course I did. most gays do. We even have stories of how a lot of us had girlfriends before. There are even gays that are married. Gays are not limited to just fucking men.

Which situation are we talking about here exactly? Is it on how easy or comfortable they've talked about having a girl impregnated or the act of having sex with the girl?

Comment

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it is a bit of both. He might be the type who thinks that gay men tend to have an allergic reaction when it comes to having sex with a girl. Also he might be one those who prefers to keep their sex lives as discreet as possible.

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he is talking about getting the girl pregnant. He might be one of those who have never tried sleeping with a girl before coming out in the closet.

That was a surprise! The confidence of the one who shared what happened is really high.

Comment

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he is bi-sexual.

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      This is great, Have you ever slept with a straight girl. Looking4U

I wonder what and how that gay impregnated a 18 year old student? it's kinda weird.

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but that would be possible.

I know someone gay here that have a children, but 18 yrs old? that's too young.

Comment

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      I was shocked too. I can't imagine a 18 yr old gay have a baby.

• CockednLoaded
      CockednLoaded commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like he is bi-seual that's why he made her pregnant. Thighler

I fucked girls sometimes but I am glad that they did not get pregnant.

Comment

Is he sure that, that is really his child?

Comment

• JayEazy
        JayEazy commented
        Editing a comment
        They should have dna to prove that he impregnated that girl.

• JayKay
        JayKay commented
        Editing a comment
        JayEazy for sure he will. And I think he really did fuck the girl.

Really? teenagers nowadays are wild. they must practice sex education.

Comment

• JayKay
        JayKay commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes they are, I even heard an 11 year old being a dad to a 13 year old kid. Things are crazy now

• Stanlee
        Stanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        JayKay are you serious? is his sperm even healthy enough to create a child? That is unbelievable.

• JayKay
        JayKay commented
        Editing a comment
        Stanlee I have no idea. LOL seems like a joke right, but hell it was true

Anyone here who tried for adoption?

Comment

• Grifter
        Grifter commented
        Editing a comment
        do you have a partner already? Adoption is really good if you are already married to someone. but if you just go hooking up. I don't think that's fun

• Stanlee
        Stanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        Grifter I agree with you, if someone wants to adopt it is already lifelong. it's not an easy responsibility. But adoption is really good, there are too many children that deserves care

• Grifter
        Grifter commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you, there are many children that needs care in the world so adopting them will really be fantastic Stanlee An Aunt of mine adopted and God I love my cousin a lot.
    Working...
    X