Hetero Sex Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hetero Sex Stories

To those who were able to sleep with women, has any of you shared your sexual encounters with them to others like us? Or most of you have kept that as a deep dark secret?

I don't openly talk about them out of respect of those women that I've slept with. Most of the time I would just tell my friends that I've slept with women before and that's it.

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, we're not that friends but at least they we did not feel awkward.

• CockednLoaded
      CockednLoaded commented
      Editing a comment
      At all? You guys know how to handle the situation, that's why you don't feel awkward. Steezy

• SlurpyToes
      SlurpyToes commented
      Editing a comment
      CockednLoaded So you usually wait for them to open up to you?

Only keep it as a dark secret but if a straight man would ask me then I prefer to tell my experience of sleeping with women.

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Boosh Have so many friends who is straight, and they are open to the gay.

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      Had they have sex with you? You really have a friend. SeanDoe

• SlurpyToes
      SlurpyToes commented
      Editing a comment
      Did someone open to you too if you tell your experiences to them? SeanDoe

I was afraid to have sexual encounters with a woman that's why I haven't talked about it and I don't feel it before because I realize I was gay.

Comment

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      What if someone has called you up for a threesome(man and woman)? Will you accept it?

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you been with a woman before you realize that your gay or not?

• SlurpyToes
      SlurpyToes commented
      Editing a comment
      CaptainSucko Why? Are you afraid to be judged by others?

I would talk about it since all of my experience with a woman was anal sex and I'm pretty sure they want to hear how I fuck them in the ass.

Comment

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      Cube I use the KY jelly, it is a medical grade lube which makes it really safe. Plus it is water based. it really feels good when the big hard penis slides in there

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      Scorpio that is so not fun. having flavored lubes are really great. does that KY thing smells like lysol?

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      It does not, pretty much odorless. BUt yes it's no fun at all. hahahaha but the lube last long and it's really cold when you apply it

I share my part of the story to those who are curious about what it feels like. One of my partners was curious about it so I told him all the story.

Comment

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      @Cloud99 can it be that they are Bi-sexual? when you guys fuck a girl, do you lick their pussy too or finger fuck them?

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      were you gay all along? ever since high school? never been attracted by women? ThaDude

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      yes I was Cube ever since 5th grade I knew I am gay but I did not like guys that young. I just want the girl stuffs. I first had my boyfriend in Senior Highschool

I don't talk about it since it would lead into more questions and some of the women that I've been with ended up being some of my closest friends so I have no plans of ruining it.

Comment

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      I only dodge those types of questions because I don't want them to know and I am only happy to share guys I've been with.

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you usually lie to them? JoJoFlex

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      Some information about me really lied to them, but in different scenarios I would not.

Only kept it as a dark secret since I don't like sharing them out in public and it's not even something to brag about.

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      I think people who hide something have an embarrassing experience that they don't want to share. Is that true?

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      What if a friend of yours asked you about it? Are you willing to talk about it or not?

Since all of my sexual encounters with a woman are not good, it's better if I keep them and hide them and I don't want to be reminded by it.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      How bad was it exactly? Also was those experiences a factor why you end up gay?

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      BobbyD Maybe he realized that he's gay after that but we actually don't know the true story.

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      Artoo Oh, I think you're right. I didn't think that.

Actually my experiences are funny because I always sneak out when I'm not comfortable sleeping with them.

Comment

After a year of the virus, anyone hooked up with a woman? It's so hard to get hook up these days my colleague who is lusting in me offered a to suck my dick. I gave it a go. Not bad at all.

Comment

• Cloud69
        Cloud69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Grifter damn dude, you are so toxic. you are not getting laid lately right? Get fucked bro. you definitely have a lot of time

• BigBrony
        BigBrony commented
        Editing a comment
        a woman??/ Grifter yes, there is no fucking way I will do it. I like my dick being suck but to someone I can suck my dick too. a pussy is a hard pass

• BigBrony
        BigBrony commented
        Editing a comment
        maybe he is undergoing something or whatever it is Cloud69. how you doing? we have not seen each other for quite a long time

I guess we all have a dark secret. And I think we should not talk about that for respect.

Comment

• ThaDude
        ThaDude commented
        Editing a comment
        Grifter again, choices. If that is their choice. Then maybe everyone can just shut up

• Grifter
        Grifter commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish everyone would just really shut up. they are making me sick ThaDude

• Cube
        Cube commented
        Editing a comment
        The fact that you are whining here and responding to every comment they make, will really encourage them more to respond.. lead the way to shutting up Grifter

@Grifter if you have any problem with people talking back, why not try to leave this platform? Find an imaginary person that agrees with all your shit.

Comment

• Scorpio
        Scorpio commented
        Editing a comment
        you gotta chill bro. I think he meant well.

• Cloud69
        Cloud69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Scorpio I also wonder why people gets so mad when they get a negative reaction on what they post online. I meant hello? you posted it? did you expect to get praised by all? It's just stupid really lol

• Steezy
        Steezy commented
        Editing a comment
        Cloud69. it's people like you that this online world is getting too shitty. Yes it was posted online but you should not disregard someone else's feelings. Social Media is not an avenue for barbaric attitudes
    Working...
    X