Packing But A Bottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packing But A Bottom

This happened a couple of months ago. Hooked up with a guy who has a huge dick and I really enjoyed sucking on it. All is well until when the two of us were about to fuck. He tells me that he's a bottom and prefers that I'm the one who will fuck him and not the other way around. So I'm wondering if any of you guys been with someone who was like that also?

I've never been with a guy who had a huge dick that was a bottom all of them were tops so I'm quite lucky to have done it with them.

Comment

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not do it again. even if he asks me to hook up again. ThaDude

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      Proxie If ever I had to hook up again I will ask him first if he is the top.

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Cyrax You better tell him that you want to hook up with someone and not him, or you can tell him that you are not feel horny,lol

All the guys that I've been with that had huge dicks were all tops and never seen a bottom who had a huge dick.

Comment

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if you ever encounter one? Are you still going to do it with him or not?

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course not, I'm never gonna do it even if he looks really attractive. CutieShank

I've been with one a couple of times before. Felt like a good waste of dick considering that he uses it rarely.

Comment

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      If you felt that way then convince them to use their big dick on you so it won't be a waste.

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      BigBrony I will tell them when we meet,lol

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      You better ask them if you feel horny,lol ButtThrust

You shouldn't automatically assume that a man is a top just because he has a big dick.

It just doesn't work like that at all.

Being a top or a bottom is dependent on many other factors - the primary one being personal preference.

I have quite a big dick myself (see photo in thread entitled 'What part?') but I am DEFINITELY a bottom!

Being fucked is one of the most enjoyable and intense experiences a man can ever have.
    Last edited by CUM EATER; 04-27-2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      He might have felt a waste of dick size that is why he sounds disappointed that the guy was a bottom even if had a huge dick.

I think he really prefers to be the bottom since he wants to be on the receiver's end, you should have asked if he is willing to be on top sometimes so you can experience his big dick inside you.

Comment

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      StiffySteve Have you ever tried being the bottom?

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      I really want to say it but I couldn't. StiffySteve

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      StiffySteve Have you already tried bottom before?

I don't complain much and I always prefer to be at the top and I'm used to be the one that dominates him but It's best if both of you can switch sides every round.

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I could use a partner on top cos I always prefer to be at the bottom lol. Do you always like to go on top?

I don't see anything wrong with having a huge dick and being a bottom. If you really wanted to be fucked by his huge schlong all you have to is talk to him. If you have great convincing skills you will be having his cock inside of you in a matter of minutes.

Comment

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      Hm, I guess some people might consider it selfish right? Hahah

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, but I Know someone, he is just one of my friends. BaconLover

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      HottieTotty I don't think so. but maybe right?

Lucky for me I always experience being at the bottom and it soothes me more. I am not telling you guys that I got a small dick but the feeling of being the bottom is just extraordinary.

Comment

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that you're like the guy that Proxie has mentioned? lol Also why do you need to tell us that you don't have a small dick?

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I am kinda lazy. Cloud69 c

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      BangGang Yes, I am attracted to the guy. He really looks hot.

I am just plain lazy! Love to be at the bottom

Comment

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here! I don't know why, but I just waiting someone to fuck me,lol

I will not hook up again if it's that so.

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Same! I asked him if next time he can be on top. He just won't do it. Seriously, what will I do with your dick if I can't have a taste of the pump right?
Working...
X