First Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time

When it comes to meeting someone online and having a casual hookup, that is new to me. I have only ever done the whole romantic thing and long term relationships. I am curious as to what I am expecting with how the hookup will be. Has anyone on here really had a sexy hookup with someone you do not really know? I am very curious and would love to know more. I am nervous that all my casual hookups will be boring. Please tell me otherwise.

The first time can sometimes be awkward but that is where alcohol comes in and makes everything a lot easier. I think this is something that you can totally do and do good about it. Just treat it like you would treat anyone else. If you like to get a bit aggressive, maybe a bit sexy. You are good to go. I think my first time with a random hook up was kinda hot. We had a few drinks and got a little bit wild. It was a great night. We got a little bit tipsy and the sex we had was very passionate. It set thebar very high after that but for the most part just keep your wits about yourself and you should be good to go.

Comment

There was so much sexiness on my first time out with a random man. We ended up blowing each other in the back seat of a cab. It was hot as fuck. I think the driver got a good show that night. However, I have had nights where the sex isn't all that great or passionate. But I am trying. It is hard to get passion on that first night but it does help if you are attracted to them and there is a spark. See how the night goes and you might get yourself a sexy hoook up.

Comment

There is nothing hotter than a first timer. I love hooking up with guys who haven't not done the casual sex thing because they are so nervous andI get to feel like their guru and I love it. I think that is so hot. I would love to introduce you to that whole world if you are ever in my neck of the woods.

Comment

I think the hottest first encounter I ever had was one that basicaly ended with me and this hot smoke show of a dumbie banging in the bathroom of the bar we went to hang out at. It was amazing. I swear to you I have never came this hard at all in my entire life It was so spontaneous. It was a few drinks and some thigh touching and before you know it, we are having sex against the sink.

Comment

I had my first time and well. It was interesting. We did not really connect and there was some fumbling but I mean, over all it was good and I finished a few times but that isn't hard to do. I tried to have fun wild sex my first time out but it did not really go down that way so I think that I just need to get myself out there. Maybe try again.

Comment

Well, you can't win the jackpot every time you pull the lever. I think if you just start having casual sex on a semi regular basis then you will see how great it can be. Plus, once you get comfortable being with a stranger than you are in the clear. Once I got more comfortable with casual sex I found that it got better and better and it was wonderful. I thinkthat you can be apart of something great.

Comment

One thing to keep in mind here is that, you can be anything you want behind the keyboard, and so does the person you're talking to, don't be too trusting. No 1 rule.

Comment

I know the saying BE YOU is quite often thrown around, and I believe in that too, but you also have an obligation to the guy in front of you to be interesting, to ask questions, to not be boring.

Comment

• CockyMalone
                    CockyMalone commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm with Steve on this one, sounds cliche and it actually is, but, you also have to be interesting, not just on the first date, but every time you can with the guy like actually like,.

• StiffySteve
                    StiffySteve commented
                    Editing a comment
                    uh huh, be yourself but work on yourself as well
                Working...
                X