Public Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Sex

Lately, regular sex has been getting boring. I want to start having more sex in public. Be it washrooms, or back alleys or just whatever the moment takes us. I would really like to meet someone who would be up for exploring something like this? Just tons of public sex, getting wild, seeing what happens? Message me, I would love to be able to try something like that.

I understand that feeling entirely. I think about how boring my sex life is all the time. Only I like to bang in the backs of night clubs in those completely dark rooms. That is my jam. I love not knowing who I am inside and who is inside me. I feel so alive just doing something like that. I do not know if that is something that you are in to but if you are.It is quite the experience and I can happily recommend some placed to you. There is a lot of trust in those rooms and it is amazing.

Comment

I am always bored with my sex life that I started having sex at work and in restaurant bathrooms on my lunch break. It is hot and dirty and I am very much into the whole thing. it is hot because it is like a full date in one hour, sex included. In my shitty work schedule I need something thatis short and sweet and to the point. I would love to splurge on long dates but I can't and short dates get so boring so fast. I hate them. But whatever, soon I won't have to deal with that anymore and I can just move on and start doing what I want to do.

Comment

I once had sex at a fair behind one of the games. It was hot and no one caught us. That was probably the best hook up ever. That was when I was a wild child.

Comment

• CockyMalone
          CockyMalone commented
          Editing a comment
          Details, that sounds hot, keeping me wanting to hear more.

What is themost public place someone has ever hooked up? Like a carnival is pretty good, can anyone beat that? I do not think I can. I had elevator sex is last week which was pretty hot. I will admit to that.

Comment

My most public hook up was at a basketball game. I blew a dude right in the bleechers. No one knew. Or at least they all politely avoided making eye contact with me. But I am fairly discreet. I am good at what I do I must admit. Although, I do not mind if I get caught. I am very much into getting caught. I think it is that much sexier.

Comment

Just make sure to be careful and see if there are cameras around. It's usually the thrill of getting caught that makes people get into public sex

Comment

Can I ask where was the best public sex you've tried?

Comment

If you're really seeking some thrill you can try getting a bj in the bathroom of a busy cafe. that'll either get you adrenaline pumping or get you kicked out

Comment

Working...
                X