Backroom Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backroom Sex

I own a few bars about town, so all my time needs to be spent at them. I was kind of wondering if there was anyone here who wouldn't mind having some back room club sex? I can give you bottle service in return. I have a lot perks owning some of the hottest nightclubs in town. Let me know if you would be interested in a deal like this. I know this seems totally weird but I am very much into this sort of thing. I live at this nightclub so I might not be able to give you a lot but I can make your life super cool looking. That is a promise.

I love this arrangement. I wish I lived in the area because that sounds like the best plan ever. I think that would be a perfect set up. I would very much like this.

Comment

I wish more people lived in my city wanted this deal. I basically do not have time to do other stuff but I can offer my up nightclub and all the perks that come with dating the owner.

Comment

I feel ya. I honestly just want something like this in my neighbourhood. I am always at the club and I would rather have a relationship there than in the real world. Life is too hard out there. In the club the rules are set and the game is hot.

Comment

Go to those clubs with the blacked out rooms in the club that is so hot I would love it if that was at every club. But seriously, if you like banging in back rooms, you will love these black out rooms.

Comment

You are in a for a whole new world of fun and pleasure. Trust me. have some drinks. Do some dirty dancing and in no time you will be grinding against that back wall.

Comment

Working...
            X