Just Oral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Oral

I have been doing a lot of gloryhole stuff recently. I am married to a woman and I haven't talked to her about me being gay and to me, this doesn't feel like cheating. However, I want new places that are great for gloryhole kind of stuff. Or like good casual sex somewhere where my wife would never find out about.

There is a lot about this forum that I would like to touch on that I do not even know where to start. First of all, you are gay. You should probably divorce your wife. That would be the best move for you. As well, gloryholes? Are those still a thing outside of truck stop bathrooms? So gross. Also, dude you have got some weird ass fetishes. I mean you have a wife and you would rather a complete stranger, give you a blind blowjob through a hole in the wall. Are you serious? That is so gross. Get your life together.

Comment

You would actually be surprised how common gloryholes now. it is not for gas station bathrooms anymore. They are all over the place. You just gotta know the right clubs and places to look in. Trust me on this one. They are great and all over theplace. But yeah dude, seriously you are gay. You like getting random blowjobs. You should really leave your wife. There is no reason to be a dick to her.

Comment

I would just like to tell you that thereis nothing wrong with getting a little something something from a stranger that you do not know. I have on more than one occassion used a gloryhole. They are hot and I like not knowing who at the club sucked my dick. Or vice versa. it is like a really kinky evening. I love it. do not knock it until you try it.

Comment

Well, on a different note. I do not know if getting a blow job is all that gay. I mean, you can close your eyes and pretend its a lady. In the end a mouth is a mouth. But seriously. Gloryholes are weird, stop that haha. Or give me crazy amounts of details. I would be interested in this so much. Maybe. I do not know. PM me.

Comment

Imagine getting the best blowjob you have ever had and then leaving the bathroom and going out and not knowing who just gave it to you. Imagine wondering that all night while you dance and make out with other people. You have a dirty little secret with a stranger. That is so hot. It works both ways too. Sucking a random dick of a stranger whos face you can't even see. That is hot.

Comment

Ok that makes me really want to get a blow job from a stranger. And not from the strangers I am usually getting them from. I have seen their faces. I want to not know who did it. That actually does seem rather sexy and intriguing. I never thought that I would be into this. I am actually kind of in love with this whole thing. Alright. Sign me up. Color me curious.

Comment

Working...
              X