Dark Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Room

Ok, the other week, I went with some friends to a new nightclub in the Gay district. They had this dark room in the back, where you basically just have blind sex with who ever is in that room. Or you can bring people with you. Anyways, I decided to try it ad I swear to you that nothing has ever felt so good. I had no idea who was in there, I had no idea, what was happening but it was so hot and sexy. I was DP'd and it felt amazing. Has anyone on here ever done these dark room scenarios?

YES! Now granted it is not every club that offers that. But the ones that do are the best. Seriously. Straight people do not know what they are missing out on. Although, I feel like women wouldn't feel safe. There are different rules in the gay community. There are so many different reason for you to do anything. But my god if you want to live, you need to try out these rooms. They are super sexy and totally hot and wonderful. Just try one and see for yourself.

Comment

Why are all of sudden these back rooms at gay clubs that are all blacked out becoming more and more popular? What happened with the whole hiding our sex or something? When did things change?

Comment

Well, a decade ago it still wasn't great being gay. However, now with everyone being so gender fluid. With casual sex rates going up and with people just exploring their bodies in a more free and public manner these rooms opened up to help us fill that void. They want us to be liberated and feel alive and have that casual sex we want to have. Plus, it is fun and its exciting and there is just so much going on that it works out in the best way possible. I think that this is something that needs to happen more.

Comment

This is too weird for me. I am too new to casual sex that this is something that will never be on my gay bucklet list. I wish all of you the best but Ithink I am just a whole different level than this.

Comment

It might be too weird for you right now. That is all good. But trust me. You are young. You will see that this will be the place to be. All the time. Sex in nightclub back room are hot. Once you got there it's hard to go anywhere else. You will live for experiences like this. This is your time to be young and alive.

Comment

Oh that sounds exciting.. too exciting for my taste. I'd be wearing double condoms if I'd ever in my wildest dreams get to that point

Comment

Working...
              X