Annoying guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying guy

I meet this guy in the bar before, and I was so drunk and we had sex. He already had my number and he keep calling and texting me. I don't like him that much and I don't know what to do.

Why don't just hook up with him if you are horny? most of us are bored and need some sex. you would be lucky if he asked you.

Comment

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      I won't be lucky if he had a small dick.

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      lol, he had? gosh, it sounds better if you tell him that. Grifter

Why don't you like him that much? Is he ugly?

Comment

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking about that too. I mean that guy ain't attractive.

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Steezy I don't know, but I think he is not that ugly.

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Grifter what did he do then that you did not like? have you told him you do not like him? He might be under the impression there is a chance for you and him.

Just ignore him and don't you ever talk to him again so that he will stop bugging.

Comment

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      Grifter how annoying is he anyway? like what does he do that really annoys you

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      DomeChrome is he is that annoying then I guess he can report him to the police. stalking is a crime

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      ThaThrist I agree with you. I know someone from our block who was almost kidnapped because of a stalker. no one should take this lightly.. well unless the stalker is hot and fuckable

What is the reason why you don't like him? Does he look not attractive?

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he ain't that good. JayKay

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      Proxie you got a point. Who wants to meet someone who is not good in bed? Are you good in bed? I am horny now a days but could not find the strength to look for a hook up. I'm willing to play on your schedule. Let me know when you can make time for me.

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      JayKay I believe I am., my hook ups wants a repeat each and every time. LOL I am always horny,.. I can suck your dick and let you cum and swallow all your cum

Is his cock is too small for you? Is that the reason why you don't like him?

Comment

Why don't you give him a chance, what if he really likes you? there is a possibility that he wants a good relationship with you.

Comment

How did he get your number? if you don't like him.

Comment

How annoying is he? Is he just keep calling and texting you? or is he always showing up everyday to you?

Comment

If you really don't like him then you should tell him that he is not your type.

Comment

• JoJoFlex
              JoJoFlex commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, like be honest to him that he really doesn't like him right? Is't hard that to do?

• Boosh
              Boosh commented
              Editing a comment
              JoJoFlex I bet he don't him to get offended.

• JoJoFlex
              JoJoFlex commented
              Editing a comment
              I am sure he will.

That is really Annoying, I experienced that before so I told him that I love someone else then he stopped bugging me.

Comment

Do you think you will not hook up with him if you are not drunk?

Comment

Just tell him to fuck off. and you don't want to see his annoying face.

Comment

Why don't you confess to him that you really hate him? and tell him that he is not your type.

Comment

• HankTheSpank
                    HankTheSpank commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I also did that to my ex before and it's work, I did it in a good way, btw.

Is his penis too small for you that's why you don't like him?

Comment

• Cube
                    Cube commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @DomeChrome... I did read it before that some people are prone to abuse because they like it.

• JayKay
                    JayKay commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I guess toxic is really the word. They might just tie you down in bed whole day making you a sex slave. I love being a sex slave as role play. not being held as one. tsk tsk

• JayKay
                    JayKay commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cube when they are being abused for quite a long time, it becomes normal to them and eventually their system will look for it. that is so sad for some people. we really need to create a strong community that will look after each other
                Working...
                X